A Munich costume manufacturer has gone World Cup crazy and designed a line of clothing perfect for the more fashion conscious German female football fans.
The articles may differ – from bodices and lederhosens to underwear and shoes – but they all have one thing in common – the German national colours.
With most male supporters opting for the more traditional team shirt the female fans have more extravagant finery to choose from as they can now cheer on their country in German style at next month’s World Cup in Brazil.
- 1Fourteen Russian athletes test positive from 2008 Olympics
- 2Federer withdraws from French Open
- 3European Aquatics Championships: Pellegrini defends 200 metres freestyle title to add more gold to Italian tally
- 4Spills and thrills as Lorenzo takes lead in MotoGP
- 5European Aquatics Championships: Boglarka wins fourth gold as Hungary top medal table
Wires > Sport
- 15:52 CET Harrington, Bjorn, Lawrie named Ryder Cup deputies
- 14:53 CET Halep survives scare from ‘a child of the internet’
- 14:50 CET 23 athletes from London 2012 positive in retests
- 14:32 CET Sane to consider Schalke future after Euro mission
- 14:28 CET Untidy Cook misses out on 10,000 mark again
- 12:38 CET Dynamic Euro 2016 start is key for Ireland, says Long
- 12:32 CET Muguruza eases past Wickmayer into French Open round four
- 11:45 CET French coach Deschamps to sue Cantona over squad comments