27/02/14 18:15 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Two copies of Adolf Hitler’s manifesto “Mein Kampf”, signed by the Nazi leader himself, are going under the hammer in Los Angeles.
They are inscribed to Josef Bauer, a German SS officer during World War Two.
Bidding in the online auction starts at 15,000 euros.
The owner of the auction house, Nate D. Sanders, who is Jewish, says although it is a “heinous” book it was a “piece of memorabilia, and a piece of history.”
Wires > News
- 02:16 CET Hopes for democracy crushed in the Chinese rebel village of Wukan
- 01:56 CET U.S. urges leaders of Armenia, Azerbaijan to avoid tensions
- 01:51 CET Woman dies, children hurt in Bahrain bomb blast – police
- 01:44 CET Trump floats idea of using NATO in fight against Islamic State
- 01:32 CET Document spells out FBI rules to get journalists’ phone records -…
- 01:15 CET Lower voting age leaves many wondering ‘Where’s Japan’s Bernie?‘
- 00:53 CET Obama administration calls on private sector to assist refugees
- 23:10 CET U.S., Russia discuss Syria cooperation if Assad halts some strikes