Google has reportedly bought Israeli security startup SlickLogin.
The company’s three-man team announced the deal, saying Google shared their beliefs that logging in should be easy and authentification effective without frustrations or barriers.
SlickLogin uses smartphones and high-frequency sounds for identity verification at websites.
There is speculation that the deal is worth several million euros although the terms have not been revealed. Google likes shopping in Israel.
It has recently snapped up speadsheet company iRows, LabPixies entertainment, and mapping service Waze.
- 1Chomsky says US is world’s biggest terrorist | euronews, the global conversation
- 2euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 3Chomsky – a rebel with a cause | euronews, world news
- 4Anti-ISIL demonstrations turn violent in Ethiopia | euronews, no comment
- 5The migrants tragedy in the Mediterranean sparks creative satirical response | euronews, world news
- 6Europe is ‘bluffing’ over Greece-Russia relations – analyst | euronews, news
- 7French Alps plane crash treated as suicide and mass murder by co-pilot | euronews, world news
- 8Woman carries can of water on her head along Paris marathon | euronews, world news
- 9Former IMF chief ‘under investigation for money laundering’ | euronews, world news
- 10International tv news | euronews: European and International tv news bulletin
- 11Pope Francis washes Rome prisoners’ feet on Holy Thursday | euronews, world news
- 12ECB chief Mario Draghi unhurt after protest during speech | euronews, world news
- 13International news | euronews, latest international news
- 14eurovibes - a selection of Europe’s best music talent
- 15Portuguese researchers discover the secret of Mind Control | euronews, futuris
- 16Indonesia executes five foreigners despite protest | euronews, world news
- 17French prosecutor: Germanwings co-pilot appears to have crashed plane deliberately | euronews, world news
- 18International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 19Fighting Boko Haram: Chad aims to ‘destroy’ militant group | euronews, world news
- 20Energy-generating clothes and smart lights join the Internet of Things | euronews, hi-tech
Wires > Business
- 12:38 CET India’s Ratan Tata buys stake in Chinese phone maker Xiaomi
- 11:53 CET Nokia denies return to phone manufacturing
- 10:44 CET Ryanair boss eyes 10-15 percent cut in fares in next two years
- 10:09 CET Analysis – If Greece falls, no one wants their prints on the…
- 06:25 CET Cuts to pay and perks trigger flight from China’s state banks
- 05:32 CET Germany hints at preparations of a Plan B on Greece
- 02:48 CET Greece, lenders must reach deal by early May, Deputy PM tells paper
- 23:07 CET Ferdinand Piech resigns, ending an era at Volkswagen