Google has reportedly bought Israeli security startup SlickLogin.
The company’s three-man team announced the deal, saying Google shared their beliefs that logging in should be easy and authentification effective without frustrations or barriers.
SlickLogin uses smartphones and high-frequency sounds for identity verification at websites.
There is speculation that the deal is worth several million euros although the terms have not been revealed. Google likes shopping in Israel.
It has recently snapped up speadsheet company iRows, LabPixies entertainment, and mapping service Waze.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Greek debt crisis is “absolute supremacy of capital over humans”
- 3[Live updates] NGO flotilla bids to break Israeli blockade of Gaza
- 4[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 5Large Hadron Collider ready to embark on an unprecedented voyage of discovery
- 6Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 7[LIVE UPDATES] France: man decapitated, several wounded in chemical plant attack
- 8Israel prepares to repel boarders as ‘Freedom Flotilla 3’ tries to run Gaza blockade
- 9Greek debt summit – Live updates
- 10Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 11‘Distractingly sexy’ scientists hit back in lab chemistry polemic
- 12Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 13NewsWires : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 14Greek debt: who will pay if Greece fails?
- 15Summit up in Brussels as Greek proposals give food for thought and rumours fly
- 16Battle of Waterloo, live-tweeting 200 years on
- 17Greek PM faces day of crucial bailout talks in Brussels
- 18Spain’s first case of diphtheria in 30 years: parents of six-year-old ‘oppose vaccines’
- 19Citizens take power in Spain’s largest cities as a political revolution sweeps the country
- 20Italy discovers biggest illegal waste dump in Europe
Airbus doubles up on Chinese factory operations
Blackberry posts first quarter loss as company continues revival
7 things we found out at the Paris Air Show 2015
Sukhoi Superjet 100 counts on comfort to expand its narrow-body activity
Airbus beats Boeing in sales battle at Paris Air Show
Wires > Business
- 10:45 CET China stocks fall again despite support measures
- 09:52 CET UK Mortgages eyes home loan investment spree after raising $505…
- 09:00 CET Chancellor Osborne to propose extending Sunday trading hours
- 08:46 CET M&S says general merchandise sales dip but margin story intact
- 05:10 CET Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg joins board of SurveyMonkey
- 04:19 CET More than 200 Chinese firms say to halt trading – Securities Times
- 03:20 CET Japan finance minister: ready to respond to market moves over…
- 03:16 CET KKR rejoins bidding process for Tesco’s South Korea unit – Korea…