Google has reportedly bought Israeli security startup SlickLogin.
The company’s three-man team announced the deal, saying Google shared their beliefs that logging in should be easy and authentification effective without frustrations or barriers.
SlickLogin uses smartphones and high-frequency sounds for identity verification at websites.
There is speculation that the deal is worth several million euros although the terms have not been revealed. Google likes shopping in Israel.
It has recently snapped up speadsheet company iRows, LabPixies entertainment, and mapping service Waze.
Copyright © 2015 euronewsMore about:
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Exclusive: CIA and Mossad are behind Boko Haram and ISIL, says Sudan president | euronews, world news
- 3eurovibes - a selection of Europe’s best music talent
- 4English and Spanish among happiest languages | euronews, world news
- 5Greek debt: who will pay if Greece fails? | euronews, world news
- 6Tens of thousands march in Moscow in memory of Boris Nemtsov | euronews, world news
- 7International news | euronews, latest international news
- 8Exclusive: Tsipras promises meritocracy, transparency for Greece, urges Europe to put people first | euronews, world news
- 9Watch: Ukraine MPs in fierce fist fight outside parliament | euronews, world news
- 10Dramatic dashcam video captures Taiwan plane crash | euronews, world news
- 11Data ‘mocks’ claims migrants try for Europe ‘expecting’ sea rescue | euronews, world news
- 12European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 13Kosovo emptying out, hopes for independent future exhausted | euronews, world news
- 14‘Blue’ dress causes internet confusion. Is it white and gold? | euronews, world news
- 15Live updates: follow the 2015 Oscars ceremony | euronews, world news
- 16euronews apps : iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, Nokia S40, Nokia Asha, Smart TV and Google Glass
- 17Implanted RFID chip controls office access for Stockholm workers | euronews, hi-tech
- 18Barack Obama’s silly Buzzfeed video goes viral | euronews, world news
- 19Elastic road surface reduces motorway noise pollution | euronews, futuris
- 20Canada: Valentine’s Day mass shooting plot foiled say police | euronews, world news
Wires > Business
- 03:01 CET Fed’s Yellen questions whether Wall Street ethics up to par
- 01:43 CET Asian shares drift lower as caution prevails
- 01:20 CET Corruption watchdog urges UK to curb hot-money flows into property
- 01:12 CET Britain agrees sale of Eurostar stake to UK, Canadian funds
- 01:07 CET Corruption watchdog urges UK to curb hot-money flows into property
- 01:06 CET British shop price decline steepens in February – BRC
- 23:33 CET RBS to cut up to 14,000 jobs in investment banking unit – FT
- 22:24 CET U.S. stocks retreat from record highs, dollar dips