Google has reportedly bought Israeli security startup SlickLogin.
The company’s three-man team announced the deal, saying Google shared their beliefs that logging in should be easy and authentification effective without frustrations or barriers.
SlickLogin uses smartphones and high-frequency sounds for identity verification at websites.
There is speculation that the deal is worth several million euros although the terms have not been revealed. Google likes shopping in Israel.
It has recently snapped up speadsheet company iRows, LabPixies entertainment, and mapping service Waze.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russian rumour mill suggests Putin suffering poor health | euronews, world news
- 3Slovenia becomes 11th EU nation to approve gay marriage | euronews, world news
- 4[LIVE] Germanwings passenger jet crashes in southern France, 148 people on board – authorities | euronews, world news
- 5Exclusive: CIA and Mossad are behind Boko Haram and ISIL, says Sudan president | euronews, world news
- 6Indian rapist says women to blame for being sexually assaulted | euronews, world news
- 7International news | euronews, latest international news
- 8French Alps plane crash treated as suicide and mass murder by co-pilot | euronews, world news
- 9Why is Bulgaria the EU’s most unhappy country? | euronews, world news
- 10Greece’s claim for war reparations from Germany explained | euronews, world news
- 11eurovibes - a selection of Europe’s best music talent
- 12Reaching new heights: Parents in India scale walls to ‘help students cheat’ | euronews, world news
- 13Tens of thousands march in Moscow in memory of Boris Nemtsov | euronews, world news
- 14Handwriting and the digital age, time for change in schools? | euronews, learning world
- 15London calling: why home-loving Hungarians are flocking to British capital | euronews, reporter
- 16International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 17French prosecutor: Germanwings co-pilot appears to have crashed plane deliberately | euronews, world news
- 18Manufacturing jihad – Nicolas Hénin explains what he learned about ISIL | euronews, the global conversation
- 19Germanwings press conference mystery: what wasn’t he supposed to say? | euronews, world news
- 20Which EU country has the biggest gender pay gap? | euronews, world news
Wires > Business
- 12:22 CET Confidence in euro zone economy near a four-year high
- 12:21 CET UnitedHealth Group to buy Catamaran for $12.78 billion
- 12:14 CET Complaints against UK banks dip 7 percent as insurance scandal…
- 11:57 CET Bank of England to put banks through global slump scenario in new…
- 11:35 CET India rejects BP’s request to market jet fuel
- 10:54 CET UAE drafting law for 100 percent foreign ownership of…
- 10:31 CET UK mortgage approvals rise to six-month high in February
- 10:11 CET Kingfisher’s Mr Bricolage deal collapses