Two students have been injured during a shooting at Arapahoe High School, in Centennial, Colorado.
According to the local Sheriff, the shooter was a student at the school.
He is now dead, apparently of self-inflicted wounds.
One student has been taken to hospital with gunshot wounds. He is said to be in a serious condition.
A second was found when police searched the school. He apparently has minor injuries, which may not be gunshot wounds.
The shooting comes a day before the anniversary of a similar incident at Newtown in Connecticut in 2012.
On December 14th 2012, 20 year old Adam Lanza killed twenty children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School, in an incident which is still unexplained.
- 1Tsipras says if Greeks approve the EU’s aid plan, Syriza will resign
- 2Eurogroup ministers to discuss new Greece aid proposal
- 3Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 4The end of the road for Uber? Executives detained by French police
- 5Miss Universe turns ugly for Trump as US TV network cut ties with presidential candidate
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Spain’s first case of diphtheria in 30 years: parents of six-year-old ‘oppose vaccines’
- 3Greek debt crisis is “absolute supremacy of capital over humans”
- 4[Live updates] NGO flotilla bids to break Israeli blockade of Gaza
- 5[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 6[LIVE UPDATES] France: man decapitated, several wounded in chemical plant attack
- 7Israel prepares to repel boarders as ‘Freedom Flotilla 3’ tries to run Gaza blockade
- 8Greek debt summit – Live updates
- 9Large Hadron Collider ready to embark on an unprecedented voyage of discovery
- 10Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 11‘Distractingly sexy’ scientists hit back in lab chemistry polemic
- 12Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria focus of EU cash fraud probes
- 13NewsWires : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 14Summit up in Brussels as Greek proposals give food for thought and rumours fly
- 15Interpol issues ‘red notice’ for accused ex-FIFA bosses
- 16Battle of Waterloo, live-tweeting 200 years on
- 17Greek PM faces day of crucial bailout talks in Brussels
- 18Citizens take power in Spain’s largest cities as a political revolution sweeps the country
- 19Italy discovers biggest illegal waste dump in Europe
- 20Greek debt: who will pay if Greece fails?
Wires > News
- 13:05 CET U.S., Cuba restoring diplomatic ties after 54 years
- 13:03 CET Liberia registers second confirmed Ebola case – health official
- 12:34 CET Singapore PM takes to the stand for hours in blogger defamation…
- 12:28 CET At least 30 killed in militant attacks in Egypt’s North Sinai
- 12:19 CET Union vows more Channel tunnel disruption
- 11:53 CET Italy’s Renzi says Europe cannot position itself against Russia
- 10:57 CET “Conscience vote” may help Australia decide on same-sex marriage
- 09:28 CET China adopts new security law to make networks, systems…