01/12/13 21:26 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Euronews’ cameraman Roman Kupriyanov was among those been beaten by riot police whicle he was covering the anti-government demonstration in Kiev.
He was one of several media personnel who claim to have been deliberately targeted by the riot police. He had to have emergency treatment for a head wound on the street where the incident happened.
He had not been involved in reacting to the police and had not confronted them, he confirmed. He has suffered concussion.
Latest world news
Incredible scenes in the Turkish parliament
Reckitt Benckiser apologises over South Korea deadly disinfectant
US cruise ship docks in Havana over 40 years since the last sailed the Florida Straits
Bye bye San Francisco, destination Phoenix for Solar Impulse 2
Russians offered free land in the country’s Far East
Wires > News
- 23:04 CET U.S. tells Pakistan it will have to fund F-16s itself
- 22:14 CET Leader of Canada’s separatist Parti Quebecois steps down
- 22:13 CET Emotional return as first U.S. cruise in decades reaches Cuba
- 22:11 CET EU executive to propose visa-free travel for Turks on Wednesday…
- 20:50 CET U.S. says Iraq’s PM in ‘strong position’ amid political unrest
- 19:40 CET Saudi minister confirms warning on proposed U.S. law on 9/11
- 19:32 CET One person killed by rocket fire in Turkey’s Kilis – source
- 19:23 CET Honduras arrests suspects in killing of activist Caceres