20/11/13 18:32 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Around 6,000 people have been forced to flee their homes in Indonesia as the Mount Sinabung volcano continues to erupt.
There have been five eruptions in the last 24 hours and authorities predict the frequency of tremors to increase.
No casualties have been reported.
The volcano had been inactive for four centuries before first erupting in August 2010.
Latest world news
The United Nations appeals to save the truce and negotiations in Syria
Brexit campaign is told to focus on immigration
Iran votes in second round of parliamentary elections
Syria: Aleppo hit again as death toll from earlier hospital attack ‘rises to 50’
Berlin and Vienna pressure Rome to take responsibility for migrants
Wires > News
- 19:42 CET Aviation industry seeks EU intervention in Britain-Spain row over…
- 19:19 CET U.N. chief open to helping in Iran-U.S. dispute over assets
- 19:14 CET Argentine unions flex muscle in anti-government street protest
- 18:56 CET Strike on Afghan hospital last year not a war crime – U.S. military
- 18:50 CET ‘Monstrous’ violence in Syria as government excludes Aleppo from…
- 18:42 CET McDonald’s probes copycat burger joint in separatist east Ukraine
- 18:17 CET Iran moderates eye more gains in run-off parliamentary election
- 18:06 CET U.N. demands restoration of Western Sahara mission