16/10/13 14:41 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Norwegian prime minister Erna Solberg has unveiled the country’s new coalition government. Her Conservative party did not win enough votes in September’s election to rule alone.
Solberg’s coalition brings the anti-immigration Progress Party (PP) into government for the first time. PP lawmakers are heading up 7 of Norway’s 18 ministries.
Wires > News
- 17:03 CET Japan puts military on alert for possible North Korea missile…
- 16:48 CET Turkey’s Erdogan – No Muslim family should engage in birth control
- 16:36 CET Big cats removed from Thailand’s infamous Tiger Temple
- 16:35 CET Brother of Paris attacker on trial over militant training
- 16:20 CET Bodies of U.S. climbers left on Tibetan peak out of respect
- 16:16 CET Mauritius ramps up security after gunshots fired on French embassy
- 15:53 CET Former Chad president Habre found guilty of crimes against humanity
- 15:49 CET Four people killed in flooding and storms in southwestern Germany