Put the words, buoyant, strong, sustainable and economy together. Now think of a country and the chances are Germany springs to mind.
German voters are going to the polls to elect a new parliament so what are the key economic issues in this election and how will Europe be affected?
Is the country’s jobs miracle all that it is cracked up to be. In this edition of Real Economy we meet a university graduate who is fluent in three languages and who works in what is called a mini job in a cafe. The programme also talks to union representatives and employers.
Wires > Business
- 04:18 CET Japan final April manufacturing PMI hits lowest since Jan 2013…
- 04:01 CET Australian budget walks fine line between growth and austerity
- 03:59 CET Halliburton and Baker Hughes scrap $28 billion merger
- 03:31 CET Half of leading investors ignoring climate change – study
- 02:40 CET Asian shares slip, Nikkei skids on yen strength
- 02:17 CET Virgin Australia cuts capacity citing election, weak sentiment
- 00:20 CET Norway’s sovereign fund to focus on high executive pay-FT
- 22:49 CET Air France-KLM appoints Jean-Marc Janaillac as CEO