Put the words, buoyant, strong, sustainable and economy together. Now think of a country and the chances are Germany springs to mind.
German voters are going to the polls to elect a new parliament so what are the key economic issues in this election and how will Europe be affected?
Is the country’s jobs miracle all that it is cracked up to be. In this edition of Real Economy we meet a university graduate who is fluent in three languages and who works in what is called a mini job in a cafe. The programme also talks to union representatives and employers.
Wires > Business
- 16:17 CET EU looks for telecom sweeteners to spur fast broadband roll-out
- 13:03 CET Brexit more heartburn than heart attack for hedge funds
- 12:55 CET Ratings agency Moody’s says Britain at risk of credit downgrade
- 07:33 CET Brexit puts UK-China financial services linkages at risk
- 05:20 CET Lotte chairman defeats brother’s challenge, retains control at AGM
- 03:37 CET ‘Investing for good’ gains appeal amid rocky tech startup market
- 03:10 CET Robo-adviser Betterment suspended trading during Brexit upheaval…
- 02:43 CET Citigroup resolves ‘technical issue’ that left accounts frozen