Put the words, buoyant, strong, sustainable and economy together. Now think of a country and the chances are Germany springs to mind.
German voters are going to the polls to elect a new parliament so what are the key economic issues in this election and how will Europe be affected?
Is the country’s jobs miracle all that it is cracked up to be. In this edition of Real Economy we meet a university graduate who is fluent in three languages and who works in what is called a mini job in a cafe. The programme also talks to union representatives and employers.
Wires > Business
- 23:52 CET Lufthansa suspends Caracas flights as Venezuelan economy struggles
- 11:58 CET China to open e-commerce, other sectors to foreign investment -…
- 22:44 CET Automakers recall 12 million U.S. vehicles over Takata air bags
- 22:40 CET Sumner Redstone suggests he could oust Viacom board, CEO
- 22:26 CET U.S. seeks WTO dispute panel in chicken dispute with China
- 22:06 CET CEO of Brazil’s Eletrobras plans to resign over asset sales -source
- 22:05 CET Court sets June 7 hearing on Viacom CEO’s removal from Redstone…
- 21:51 CET Yellen says Fed rate hike likely appropriate in coming months