Celebrities and beautiful people from the world of fashion attended the 10th Annual Style Awards in New York, where 21-year-old Kate Upton was elected top model of the year.
The awards marked the beginning of New York Fashion Week.
Among the designers who showed their new spring collections on the first day was Tadashi Shoji.
The 65-year-old Japanese-born American spoke about what inspired his collection: “Women’s liberation in the 1960s and 1980s, women wore power suits. I think now (in) 2013 and 2014, I think women became so confident and they can show their femininity and sweetness.”
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 6Why World Elephant Day matters
- 7Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 8Latest News Bulletin
- 9Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 10UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 11Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 12Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 13ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 14Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 15Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 16International news | euronews, latest international news
- 17Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 18As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 19European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid
latest le mag news
Derbent celebrates 2,000 years of history and multiculturalism
Culture by the Black Sea at Bulgaria’s Apollonia festival
Wondaland artists use ‘sound as a weapon’ for Black Lives Matters
Argentina’s World Tango Championships bigger than ever
UN says let there be light as “Until the Sun Comes Up” opens campaign year