Celebrities and beautiful people from the world of fashion attended the 10th Annual Style Awards in New York, where 21-year-old Kate Upton was elected top model of the year.
The awards marked the beginning of New York Fashion Week.
Among the designers who showed their new spring collections on the first day was Tadashi Shoji.
The 65-year-old Japanese-born American spoke about what inspired his collection: “Women’s liberation in the 1960s and 1980s, women wore power suits. I think now (in) 2013 and 2014, I think women became so confident and they can show their femininity and sweetness.”
- 114-year-old model reignites underage catwalk controversy
- 2The enthralling colourful timbres of Dutch violin virtuoso Janine Jansen
- 3Eurovision logo says a lot about EU’s health
- 4Bulgarian businessman turns passion for Soviet-era cars into museum spectacle
- 5Tom Hanks’ latest film takes him on journey of self-discovery