Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, the son of ousted Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi, will stand trial alongside Libya’s former Prime Minister Al Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi and the country’s former intelligence chief Abdullah al-Senussi on September 19 in Tripoli.
Gaddafi has been charged with murder in relation to Libya’s 2011 conflict.
- 1Women ‘tortured and murdered’ in German ‘House of Horrors’
- 2Political turmoil on the horizon in Turkey?
- 3Migrants in Idomeni react angrily to idea of visa-free Schengen travel for Turkey
- 4Incredible scenes in the Turkish parliament
- 5Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu confirms he will step down at AK Party Congress on 22 May
Latest world news
Work at the Russian airbase Hmeymim in Latakia to advance the truce in Syria
Rousseff’s rival suspended in latest scandal to strike Brazil
A miracle in Nairobi
Turkey’s PM Davutoglu quits as AKP leader
Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu confirms he will step down at AK Party Congress on 22 May
Wires > News
- 18:23 CET ‘No boots on the ground’ has its limits as U.S. Navy SEAL is…
- 18:22 CET Protesters arrested in Uganda ahead of Museveni’s swearing-in
- 18:14 CET Militants attack Chevron platform in Niger Delta – navy spokesman
- 18:07 CET Irish parliament to vote on re-electing PM Kenny on Friday
- 18:06 CET French President Hollande’s ratings at new low as he eyes…
- 18:02 CET Italy, Germany agree on immigration policy, but not on financing
- 17:52 CET In Beirut vote, old parties face new challenge
- 17:39 CET Militants stage attacks between Libyan stronghold of Sirte and…