It is Jennifer Aniston like we have never seen her before. She plays a cynical stripper who is recruited by a drug dealer in new comedy ‘Meet the Millers’.
The actress justified the role by saying: “It’s always funny to be a little naughty sometimes. Isn’t everybody a little naughty sometimes? And I think it’s fun. It’s nice to kind of get out of your mould and, you know, what’s expected, so it’s fun.”
The movie also stars Jason Sudeikis, who turns to Aniston’s character to build a fake family to help him smuggle marijuana from Mexico to the US. He is a longtime marijuana dealer who finds himself in debt to a major drug dealer played by Ed Helms.
On being asked what it is like to play a drug lord, actor Helms said: “Um, it was a real stretch as an actor and (laughs) I don’t know I sort of feel like – yes he’s a drug kingpin but at the same time he’s an incredibly silly or ridiculous drug kingpin and that was just a ton of fun. I got to stretch out as an actor a bit and be weird.”
‘We’re the Millers’ starts its worldwide release on August 9.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 3Hungarian camera woman caught on video kicking and tripping migrants could face jail
- 4Hungarian reporter who tripped migrants apologises for her actions
- 5NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 6Latest News Bulletin
- 7At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 8International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 9Denmark: launches anti-migrant ad campaign
- 10Hungarian camerawoman fired after being filmed kicking migrants
- 11Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 12Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 13Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 14Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 15Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 16International news | euronews, latest international news
- 17Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 18What the top tweets worldwide are saying about #refugees
- 19[Live] Catalonia: separatists heading for clear win in crucial elections
- 20EU split as UN approves raising of Palestinian flag