Looking relaxed and happy, Britain’s Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released informal snap shots taken by the Duchess’s father of themselves with their baby son Prince George.
Britain’s newest royal arrived nearly a month ago amid a media frenzy. Today’s photos were a break with tradition by rejecting an official photographer, and in keeping with the royal couple’s wish to have things as informal as possible.
The snaps were released a day after Prince William gave his first interview since the birth, describing his son as “a bit of a rascal” who does not want to go to sleep.
And although William, who is second in line to the British throne, talked of his joy of becoming a father, he did admit he was looking forward to getting back to work.
- 1Migrant killed near Tunnel amid mass attempt to cross channel
- 2Turkey keeps up pressure on PKK with more airstrikes
- 3Man killed as 1,500 migrants try to enter Channel Tunnel in Calais
- 4Libya: Rights groups slam death sentence for Gaddafi son
- 5Ukraine poised to bring corruption case against Yanukovych
- 1Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 2French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 3Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 4Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston’s daughter, dies
- 5Coach has its roof sheared off in low tunnel near Lille
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russia unveils ‘straight’ flag, internet responds
- 3Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 4Greek crisis: ‘Agreement reached’ after marathon talks
- 5Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 6[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 7Latest News Bulletin
- 8French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 9Is Saudi Arabia outlawing rainbows for being gay?
- 10Pluto: New Horizons space probe provides closest-ever pictures
- 11International news | euronews, latest international news
- 12International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 13BREAKING: Formal nuclear deal reached with Iran, says diplomat
- 14Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 15‘Imposed’ bailout deal must be implemented, says Greek PM
- 16At least 10 dead in explosion in Turkish town close to border with Syria
- 17Greece clinches deal with eurogroup after marathon talks
- 18Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 19Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 20Israel angry as Iran and West talk up nuclear deal
Latest world news
Clashes as Israel demolishes West Bank settlement homes
UEFA chief Michel Platini to stand for FIFA presidency
French Foreign Minister latest in line of dignitaries to visit Iran
Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar ‘is dead’, officials claim
Malik Ishaq: Pakistan Sunni militant chief dies in shootout
Wires > News
- 15:05 CET Fabius, visiting Tehran, invites Rouhani to France
- 14:52 CET Zimbabwean men in court over killing of Cecil the lion
- 14:49 CET Croat parliament OKs withdrawal from Slovenia border arbitration
- 14:39 CET Russia’s Putin says opposes MH17 tribunal ahead of U.N. vote
- 14:34 CET China says to fight terror, people smuggling with Turkey
- 14:15 CET Philippine military seeks almost triple defence spending amid…
- 14:00 CET Afghanistan investigating reports of Taliban leader’s death
- 13:55 CET Israeli drone strike in Syria kills two near frontier -…