20/08/13 05:24 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Looking relaxed and happy, Britain’s Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released informal snap shots taken by the Duchess’s father of themselves with their baby son Prince George.
Britain’s newest royal arrived nearly a month ago amid a media frenzy. Today’s photos were a break with tradition by rejecting an official photographer, and in keeping with the royal couple’s wish to have things as informal as possible.
The snaps were released a day after Prince William gave his first interview since the birth, describing his son as “a bit of a rascal” who does not want to go to sleep.
And although William, who is second in line to the British throne, talked of his joy of becoming a father, he did admit he was looking forward to getting back to work.
Wires > News
- 03:38 CET Cincinnati gorilla killed after boy falls into zoo enclosure
- 01:10 CET Niger says kills 12 Boko Haram fighters in gun battle
- 23:27 CET Canada’s Trudeau defends assisted suicide bill as deadline nears
- 23:20 CET First tropical storm of year to threaten U.S. heads for South…
- 22:01 CET Vintage plane crashed in Hudson River during emergency landing…
- 20:01 CET Chile President Bachelet testifies in tax probe into…
- 19:37 CET German Protestant bishop wants Islam classes in all state schools
- 19:36 CET Iraqi Sunni politicians reject visit by Iran’s Soleimani to Falluja