Looking relaxed and happy, Britain’s Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released informal snap shots taken by the Duchess’s father of themselves with their baby son Prince George.
Britain’s newest royal arrived nearly a month ago amid a media frenzy. Today’s photos were a break with tradition by rejecting an official photographer, and in keeping with the royal couple’s wish to have things as informal as possible.
The snaps were released a day after Prince William gave his first interview since the birth, describing his son as “a bit of a rascal” who does not want to go to sleep.
And although William, who is second in line to the British throne, talked of his joy of becoming a father, he did admit he was looking forward to getting back to work.
- 1Migrants with tickets denied access to Budapest train station
- 2Satellite images show ISIL destruction in Palmyra
- 3‘No person is illegal’ – Vienna holds rally for refugees
- 4Ukraine: deputies explain for and against the decentralisation law
- 5Hungary’s hardline stance on refugees ‘benefits’ people smugglers
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 6Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 7Latest News Bulletin
- 8Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 9Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 10Why World Elephant Day matters
- 11International news | euronews, latest international news
- 12UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 13Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 14ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 15Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 16Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 17Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 18As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 19European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid
Wires > News
- 12:50 CET Car bomb in Syria’s Latakia kills at least seven – state TV
- 12:30 CET Congo militia leader pleads ‘Not guilty’ as ICC trial opens
- 12:11 CET Hundreds of migrants protest at Budapest station, want to go to…
- 12:04 CET Malaysia police to question ex-PM Mahathir on anti-government…
- 11:57 CET Red Cross says two aid workers shot dead in northern Yemen
- 11:27 CET Australia alarmed by strategic rivalry in South China Sea
- 11:20 CET Greek coast guard seizes ship with weapons bound for Libya
- 11:17 CET Eighteen Turkish workers kidnapped in Baghdad, firm says