11/08/13 08:48 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Hundreds of people gathered in Miami in Florida in support of an 18-year-old graffiti artist, killed by a police stun gun.
Israel Hernandez-Llach died after police tasered him as he ran away from spray-painting a wall of a disused building.
He had sprayed an ‘R’ – the first letter of his artist name, Reefa – when police saw him and gave chase on Tuesday.
Hernandez-Llach was an award-winning artist, known in the area for his paintings, sculptures and photography.
Latest world news
Evacuations increase as wildfire spreads in Alberta, Canada
Six days on, survivors are found in collapsed Kenya building
‘We need everything’, Ecuador quake survivor tells euronews
Air strike kills dozens in Syrian refugee camp
Playing for Palmyra – Russia holds a concert in the ruins
Wires > News
- 01:34 CET Air strikes hit camp in Syria, US condemns Assad statement
- 00:31 CET Trump says Britain would be better off without EU – Fox News
- 21:30 CET Depression reigns as EU presidents debate future of Europe
- 20:39 CET Ex-Venezuela parliament head sues News Corp over drug article
- 19:27 CET ‘Trump of the East’ widens lead in last poll before Philippine vote
- 19:15 CET Republicans grapple with whether to back Trump for White House
- 18:51 CET Italy, Germany agree on immigration policy, but not on financing
- 18:23 CET ‘No boots on the ground’ has its limits as U.S. Navy SEAL is…