A coach has crashed in southern France, killing two tourists and injuring 30 others. The Eurolines bus was travelling from Marseille to Spain when it overturned near Fitou early on Sunday morning. Police say that the Spanish driver tested negative for drugs and alcohol and are investigating whether driver fatigue caused the crash.
- 1Dozens are killed and wounded in multiple suicide bomb attacks on Istanbul’s Ataturk airport
- 2Italian actor Bud Spencer dies at 86
- 3Suspected ISIL bombers kill 36 and wound dozens at Istanbul airport
- 4Terror in Turkey: attack at Ataturk airport leaves 41 dead and scores injured
- 5Feisty Farage tells MEPs ‘You’re not laughing now’
Latest world news
UK: who are the Famous Five?
Brussels summit closes with questions on how the European Union will function in the future in the wake of Brexit
Istanbul attack: suspected bombers ‘from Russia, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan’
Boris Johnson pulls out of race to be UK PM
Boris Johnson says he won’t run to be next UK prime minister
Wires > News
- 17:48 CET Armenia ratifies agreement on joint air-defence system with Russia
- 17:46 CET Violence, settlements, Gaza undermine hope for Mideast peace – U.N.
- 17:27 CET West cooperating secretly with Damascus against militants – Assad
- 17:18 CET Hungary minister says might vote to quit EU if government held…
- 17:10 CET Yugoslav tribunal upholds sentences against Bosnian Serbs
- 16:58 CET Slovakia says western members can’t dictate EU future after Brexit
- 16:55 CET British American Tobacco vows to investigate child workers in…
- 16:51 CET Human smugglers hail Uber drivers to take migrants to U.S.-Mexico…