The US smartphone giant, Apple, has won a key case in a long running patent war against rival Samsung.
The US International Trade Commission upheld a 2011 decision that South Korea’s Samsung infringed Apple patents when producing mobile phones, media players and tablets.
The Commission has ordered a ban on imports of Samsung devices affected by the ruling.
Samsung said it was disappointed at the decision.
The ban is now on hold while US President Barack Obama reviews the decision within the next six months.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Greek debt crisis is “absolute supremacy of capital over humans”
- 3[Live updates] NGO flotilla bids to break Israeli blockade of Gaza
- 4[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 5Large Hadron Collider ready to embark on an unprecedented voyage of discovery
- 6Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 7[LIVE UPDATES] France: man decapitated, several wounded in chemical plant attack
- 8Israel prepares to repel boarders as ‘Freedom Flotilla 3’ tries to run Gaza blockade
- 9Greek debt summit – Live updates
- 10Spain’s first case of diphtheria in 30 years: parents of six-year-old ‘oppose vaccines’
- 11‘Distractingly sexy’ scientists hit back in lab chemistry polemic
- 12NewsWires : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 13Summit up in Brussels as Greek proposals give food for thought and rumours fly
- 14Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 15Battle of Waterloo, live-tweeting 200 years on
- 16Greek PM faces day of crucial bailout talks in Brussels
- 17Citizens take power in Spain’s largest cities as a political revolution sweeps the country
- 18Greek debt: who will pay if Greece fails?
- 19Italy discovers biggest illegal waste dump in Europe
- 20Hungary: billboard war sparks international concern
Airbus doubles up on Chinese factory operations
Blackberry posts first quarter loss as company continues revival
7 things we found out at the Paris Air Show 2015
Sukhoi Superjet 100 counts on comfort to expand its narrow-body activity
Airbus beats Boeing in sales battle at Paris Air Show
Wires > Business
- 18:35 CET Airbus leads Boeing on first-half orders, behind on deliveries
- 17:04 CET M&S to expand free ‘click & collect’ service
- 16:52 CET More strikes loom at Lufthansa after talks with pilots fail
- 16:15 CET Stemcor agrees deal with buyout firm Apollo, other creditors
- 16:10 CET Exclusive – Britain targets sale of half its RBS stake in two…
- 15:42 CET RSA to appeal employment tribunal decision in favour of former…
- 15:32 CET Renault launches Talisman, replacing laggard Laguna
- 15:20 CET Austria files lawsuit against EU Commission over UK nuclear plant