The draw for the Champions League play-off round took place in Switzerland on Friday with seven-times champions AC Milan handed a tricky tie against PSV Eindhoven.
The Dutch side, now led by former Barcelona midfielder Phillip Cocu, have recently boosted their ranks with the signings of defender Jeffrey Bruma and Park Ji-Sung while the Rossoneris are reportedly continuing their efforts to try and lure either Japan’s Keisuke Honda or Fiorentina playmaker Adem Ljajic.
Elsewhere, the Gunners of Arsenal, back in the Champions League play-off for the sixth time in eight seasons, will lock horns with Turkish side Fenerbahce while Celtic will face a long journey to Central Asia after they were pitted against Kazakhstan champions Shakhter Karangandy.
The first leg kicks off on August 20.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russian rumour mill suggests Putin suffering poor health | euronews, world news
- 3Slovenia becomes 11th EU nation to approve gay marriage | euronews, world news
- 4[LIVE] Germanwings passenger jet crashes in southern France, 148 people on board – authorities | euronews, world news
- 5Exclusive: CIA and Mossad are behind Boko Haram and ISIL, says Sudan president | euronews, world news
- 6Indian rapist says women to blame for being sexually assaulted | euronews, world news
- 7International news | euronews, latest international news
- 8Why is Bulgaria the EU’s most unhappy country? | euronews, world news
- 9French Alps plane crash treated as suicide and mass murder by co-pilot | euronews, world news
- 10Greece’s claim for war reparations from Germany explained | euronews, world news
- 11Reaching new heights: Parents in India scale walls to ‘help students cheat’ | euronews, world news
- 12Tens of thousands march in Moscow in memory of Boris Nemtsov | euronews, world news
- 13eurovibes - a selection of Europe’s best music talent
- 14Handwriting and the digital age, time for change in schools? | euronews, learning world
- 15London calling: why home-loving Hungarians are flocking to British capital | euronews, reporter
- 16International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 17French prosecutor: Germanwings co-pilot appears to have crashed plane deliberately | euronews, world news
- 18Manufacturing jihad – Nicolas Hénin explains what he learned about ISIL | euronews, the global conversation
- 19Germanwings press conference mystery: what wasn’t he supposed to say? | euronews, world news
- 20Which EU country has the biggest gender pay gap? | euronews, world news
Wires > Sport
- 01:50 CET Conte in unforgiving mood on critics, wants to work in peace
- 01:23 CET Rooney needs honours to be ranked with Charlton – Hodgson
- 00:42 CET Eder strikes on debut to salvage draw for Italy
- 00:17 CET Dzeko hat-trick kick-starts Bosnia’s Euro 2016 campaign
- 22:31 CET Odegaard becomes youngest to start Euro qualifier
- 22:11 CET Croatia rout Norway 5-1 but Kovac wants more
- 21:58 CET Xavi close to deal with Al Sadd, says Qatari club
- 21:49 CET Bale, Ramsey on target as Wales crush Israel 3-0