A spectacular collision has been captured on camera from the inside of a tourist bus in China when the coach driver reportedly tried to reverse on the highway after missing an exit.
A truck ploughed into the rear of the bus at high speed, killing the truck driver.
Coach passengers can be seen being thrown about the inside of the bus like rag dolls.
In all, 10 passengers including the bus driver were flung out of the windows, but all reportedly survived.
The bus rolled over and reportedly skidded over 50 metres before ending up on its side.
Crowd saves man run over by car in China – no comment
- 1Mixed messages from Europe’s leaders ahead of the Greek referendum
- 2Egyptian army drives back Islamist fighters in Sinai
- 3Greek PM stands firm in run-up to referendum
- 4Merkel: no talks on new Greece bailout deal until after referendum
- 5Ku Klux Klan set for Confederate flag rally as black church fires probed
- 1Greek Prime Minister Tsipras confirms referendum, calls for Greeks to reject creditors’ proposal
- 2Time runs out: Greece misses 1.6 billion-euro IMF repayment
- 3Debt “dithering” sparks online bid to raise €1.6 billion to help Greece
- 4Greece’s eurozone future in balance as bailout expires
- 5Ukraine stops buying Russian gas over price row
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Spain’s first case of diphtheria in 30 years: parents of six-year-old ‘oppose vaccines’
- 3Greek debt crisis is “absolute supremacy of capital over humans”
- 4[Live updates] NGO flotilla bids to break Israeli blockade of Gaza
- 5[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 6Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 7[LIVE UPDATES] France: man decapitated, several wounded in chemical plant attack
- 8Israel prepares to repel boarders as ‘Freedom Flotilla 3’ tries to run Gaza blockade
- 9Greek debt summit – Live updates
- 10Large Hadron Collider ready to embark on an unprecedented voyage of discovery
- 11‘Distractingly sexy’ scientists hit back in lab chemistry polemic
- 12Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria focus of EU cash fraud probes
- 13NewsWires : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 14Summit up in Brussels as Greek proposals give food for thought and rumours fly
- 15Interpol issues ‘red notice’ for accused ex-FIFA bosses
- 16Battle of Waterloo, live-tweeting 200 years on
- 17Greek PM faces day of crucial bailout talks in Brussels
- 18Citizens take power in Spain’s largest cities as a political revolution sweeps the country
- 19Italy discovers biggest illegal waste dump in Europe
- 20Greek debt: who will pay if Greece fails?
Wires > News
- 10:03 CET Ferry sinks off Philippines, at least 36 dead
- 09:14 CET Bangladesh arrests 12 suspected al Qaeda militants
- 07:29 CET Indonesia to call off search for victims in deadly military plane…
- 07:17 CET ‘Wow, pulled back wrong throttle’ – captain of crashed TransAsia…
- 02:24 CET Images show Chinese airstrip on man-made Spratly island nearly…
- 00:50 CET Britain, Russia at odds over U.N. Srebrenica genocide commemoration
- 00:18 CET More than 100 dead as militants, Egyptian army clash in North Sinai
- 23:55 CET Migrant trafficker jailed for 18 years for 2013 shipwreck off Italy