08/08/13 08:07 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
A spectacular collision has been captured on camera from the inside of a tourist bus in China when the coach driver reportedly tried to reverse on the highway after missing an exit.
A truck ploughed into the rear of the bus at high speed, killing the truck driver.
Coach passengers can be seen being thrown about the inside of the bus like rag dolls.
In all, 10 passengers including the bus driver were flung out of the windows, but all reportedly survived.
The bus rolled over and reportedly skidded over 50 metres before ending up on its side.
Crowd saves man run over by car in China – no comment
- 1Incredible scenes in the Turkish parliament
- 2Denmark extends controls on German border, EU set to allow more Schengen exceptions
- 3Three Earth-like planets found outside the Solar System
- 4Palestinians condemn Eurovision Song Contest for flag ban
- 5Rebels launch surprise attack on Aleppo – Syrian state TV
Latest world news
Aleppo a city of slaughter as diplomats struggle for solutions
EU Commission to call for visa-free travel for Turks
Australia votes on July 2 after PM Turnbull calls election
Brazil’s top prosecutor requests probe into Dilma Rousseff’s role in Petrobras scandal.
Trump is Republican presumptive nominee after crushing Cruz in Indiana
Wires > News
- 12:37 CET What price prosperity – Swiss-EU ties at crossroads
- 12:34 CET Islamic State must be pushed back in northern Syria – Turkish…
- 12:30 CET French presidential election set for April 23 and May 7, 2017
- 12:25 CET Wildfire rages through Canadian city, forcing mass evacuation
- 11:45 CET Maoists prompt Nepal crisis by announcing plans for new government
- 11:42 CET Islamic State seeks news blackout in Mosul as Iraqi army nears
- 11:39 CET Turkey on verge of completing EU visa deal work – minister
- 11:38 CET Kremlin – Putin-Abe meeting unlikely to result in serious progress…