07/08/13 07:07 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Lloyd’s of London has offered a reward of up to one million euros for information leading to the recovery of jewels stolen from a Cannes hotel last month. The gems, worth an estimated 103 million euros, belonged to an Israeli billionaire. An armed man pulled off one of the world’s biggest jewellery heists in broad daylight.
Wires > News
- 23:34 CET Could Brexit vote be a preview of U.S. presidential race?
- 22:21 CET Venezuela dialogue could open way for international help – …
- 22:04 CET Turkey warns of rising European xenophobia after Brexit vote
- 21:48 CET After Brexit, what? U.S. secessionists hankering for ‘Texit’
- 21:36 CET U.S. strikes Afghan Taliban targets, in debut of broader role
- 21:28 CET Hezbollah to send more fighters to Syria’s Aleppo
- 20:24 CET For Donald Trump, going on about golf is par for the course
- 20:21 CET France says new Europe needed after Brexit ‘explosive shock’