‘Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters’ sees Logan Lerman reprise his role as Jackson in the sequel to the 2010 film ‘Percy Jackson and the Olympians’.
The movie follows the son of Poseidon and his friends as they embark upon a quest to find the mythical Golden Fleece and stop an ancient evil from rising.
It goes on general release in the UK next month.
‘Thor: The Dark World’ has Chris Hemsworth reprising his role as the Norse god. Also returning are Natalie Portman as Jane and Anthony Hopkins, although Kenneth Branagh – director of the first film – is replaced by Alan Taylor.
The film begins a year after the events of ‘The Avengers’ and has Thor battling an ancient race who threaten to plunge the universe into darkness.
Meanwhile Jennifer Lawrence returns as Katniss Everdeen, the teenager who fought and won in a televised battle to the death in ‘The Hunger Games’.
Based on Suzanne Collins’ novels, the latest instalment – ‘Catching Fire’ – follows Katniss and her co-champion Peeta Mellark as they become targets of the Capitol after their victory sparks a rebellion in the districts of Panem.
The first ‘Hunger Games’ was a box office blockbuster and Lawrence herself also had a rather good 2012, winning an Oscar for her role in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’.
The second instalment of the ‘Hunger Games’ opens in the UK in November.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 3Hungarian reporter who tripped migrants apologises for her actions
- 4NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 5Latest News Bulletin
- 6At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 7Hungarian camera woman caught on video kicking and tripping migrants could face jail
- 8International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 9Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 10Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 11[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
- 12Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 13International news | euronews, latest international news
- 14Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 15Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 16Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 17What the top tweets worldwide are saying about #refugees
- 18[Live] Catalonia: separatists heading for clear win in crucial elections
- 19Israel agents ‘incite’ stone-throwing in West Bank
- 20Fifa suspends Blatter, Platini and Valcke