28/06/13 07:16 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
The European rights court has rejected a request by the “Mothers of Srebrenica” to overturn a Dutch court ruling that grants United Nations and the Dutch state immunity from prosecution.
The 1995 Srebrenica massacre saw Bosnian Serb forces kill 8,000 Muslim men and boys.
Srebrenica was a UN-protected Muslim enclave, before being overrun by Bosnian Serbs.
Wires > News
- 01:43 CET Brazil’s Temer says a new government would focus on growth – TV
- 01:37 CET Mexico investigates top crime fighter over missing 43 students case
- 01:03 CET Former Nazi guard expected to break silence at German trial
- 00:26 CET Iran asks U.N. chief to intervene with U.S. after court ruling
- 00:01 CET Biden visits Iraq in show of support amid multiple crises
- 22:57 CET Obama expects U.S. to admit 10,000 Syrian refugees this year
- 22:36 CET Scores arrested in violence at French labour law protests
- 22:15 CET Brazil prosecutors charge Rousseff campaign strategist