Stretching 310 metres into the sky, Dubai has officially opened the world’s highest twisted tower in the prestigious Marina district.
Costing 272 billion dollars, inside the 73-storey skyscraper each floor is rotated by 1.2 degrees to achieve the full 90 degree spiral to mimic the shape of human DNA.
Photo: Imad Marie
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 10:34 CET Maker of faulty French breast implants given four years jail
- 10:16 CET Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers
- 09:42 CET China says U.S. has no right to comment on fate of activists
- 09:27 CET France confirms two soldiers killed in Central African Republic
- 08:50 CET Two French soldiers killed in Central African Republic – media
- 08:47 CET Spanish journalist, photographer kidnapped in Syria
- 08:43 CET Insight – Sweden rethinks pioneering school reforms, private…
- 08:30 CET France’s Hollande to visit Central African Republic