Russian police have uncovered an underground city hidden beneath a Moscow market.
The series of subterranean rooms housed over 200 illegal migrants from Asia.
The city contained a factory complete with sewing machines and tables where the illegal migrants were kept to sew clothes.
The underground complex was also equipped with a market, cafe, cinema and casino.
It is not the first time Moscow’s Federal Migration Service have discovered a clandestine factory in 2011 a similar settlement was found in an abandoned Soviet-era bomb shelter.
Wires > News
- 05:36 CET Haiti commission recommends scrapping disputed election results
- 05:31 CET Hitler’s older brother was in fact younger and died early…
- 04:47 CET Attempted North Korea missile launch fails – South Korea
- 04:30 CET Top North Korean official visits China – Kyodo
- 03:11 CET China’s Xi says hopes to get Philippines ties back on track
- 01:55 CET Brazil’s anti-corruption minister quits over leaked recordings
- 01:42 CET Ohio zoo defends safety where boy climbed barrier and gorilla died
- 01:18 CET Rio de Janeiro police arrest two men in gang-rape case