Russian police have uncovered an underground city hidden beneath a Moscow market.
The series of subterranean rooms housed over 200 illegal migrants from Asia.
The city contained a factory complete with sewing machines and tables where the illegal migrants were kept to sew clothes.
The underground complex was also equipped with a market, cafe, cinema and casino.
It is not the first time Moscow’s Federal Migration Service have discovered a clandestine factory in 2011 a similar settlement was found in an abandoned Soviet-era bomb shelter.
- 1Dozens are killed and wounded in multiple suicide bomb attacks on Istanbul’s Ataturk airport
- 2Italian actor Bud Spencer dies at 86
- 3Suspected ISIL bombers kill 36 and wound dozens at Istanbul airport
- 4Terror in Turkey: attack at Ataturk airport leaves 41 dead and scores injured
- 5Feisty Farage tells MEPs ‘You’re not laughing now’
Wires > News
- 12:04 CET China says U.S. ‘Great Wall’ remark shows misunderstanding of…
- 11:42 CET Taliban suicide bombers kill 27 in attack on Afghan police cadets
- 11:40 CET Putin may meet Obama at G20 in September – RIA
- 11:19 CET Beijing slams South China Sea case as court ruling nears
- 11:18 CET Turkey’s position will be stronger in post-Brexit EU – Turkish …
- 11:14 CET Boko Haram suicide bomber kills 11 at mosque in Cameroon
- 11:01 CET Turkish police detain 13 people over Istanbul airport attack -…
- 10:58 CET Mongolian opposition wins landslide, voters fed up with hard times