Russian police have uncovered an underground city hidden beneath a Moscow market.
The series of subterranean rooms housed over 200 illegal migrants from Asia.
The city contained a factory complete with sewing machines and tables where the illegal migrants were kept to sew clothes.
The underground complex was also equipped with a market, cafe, cinema and casino.
It is not the first time Moscow’s Federal Migration Service have discovered a clandestine factory in 2011 a similar settlement was found in an abandoned Soviet-era bomb shelter.
- 1‘Human error responsible’ for deadly Bad Aibling train crash – sources
- 2Two commuter trains collide head-on in Germany
- 3Leopard enters Indian school, mauls six people
- 4Refugees in Hungary offered classes to speed integration
- 5New migrant tragedy claims 27 lives as Greece grapples with refugee crisis
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International news | euronews, latest international news
- 3Madrid to appeal Catalan road to independence from Spain
- 4Hope vs harsh reality: challenges to global education goals in the 21st century
- 5Partnering to grow Europe
- 6Extras : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 7Turkey: Explosion hits Istanbul’s main tourist district
- 8Thousands in Bucharest blame corruption for Friday’s nightclub blaze
- 9Jorge Lorenzo clinches his third MotoGP title in Valencia
- 10Macedonian Postcards: The Mavrovo National Park
- 11Moldova: protesters storm Parliament
- 12Paris: “I would rather see my brother in prison than in a cemetery”
- 13Special Reports : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 14Benzema questioned in French sex tape case
- 15Merroussis clinches the 33rd Athens Authentic Marathon
- 16latest Learning World - All Programmes | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 17Norway sends Syrian refugees back to Russia
- 18Brussels remains on high alert: ‘multiple operations underway’ across Belgium
- 19Business news and finance news | euronews: international economic and finance news
- 20International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
Wires > News
- 11:30 CET In Kenya’s Rift Valley, blood and bulls mark gateway to manhood
- 11:21 CET Scant hope of Syria peace breakthrough as Russia pounds rebels
- 11:10 CET EU executive to recommend suspending third of migrant relocation…
- 10:57 CET Fighting kills at least 500 in Aleppo province since Syrian army…
- 10:52 CET North Korea executes army chief of staff – South Korean media
- 10:49 CET Bulgaria nominates head of UNESCO for top U.N. post
- 10:45 CET More than 100 arrested in Sicilian anti-Mafia operation
- 10:39 CET Greek prime minister says ready to talk to farmers over pensions