20/05/13 07:25 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
It is reported the board of Yahoo has green-lighted a deal to buy the New-York based blogging service Tumblr for more than 850 million euros.
The news is expected to be officially announced later. If confirmed, the plan would give Yahoo a larger social media presence and enhance its appeal to younger consumers.
Wires > News
- 09:32 CET Tropical Storm Bonnie bears down on South Carolina coast
- 09:31 CET First tropical storm of year to threaten U.S. heads for South…
- 07:09 CET France’s Sapin says government will stand firm on labour reform
- 05:34 CET Vintage plane crashed in Hudson River during emergency landing -…
- 04:15 CET Clashes between Islamic State, Syria rebels kill dozens near…
- 03:38 CET Cincinnati gorilla killed after boy falls into zoo enclosure
- 01:10 CET Niger says kills 12 Boko Haram fighters in gun battle
- 23:27 CET Canada’s Trudeau defends assisted suicide bill as deadline nears