China has broken the record for the longest viaduct demolition in the world.
The 3.5km long concrete bridge which served as a part of a main highway will be replaced by a six-lane 5 km viaduct.
Demolition workers careful wrapped the structure in protective material to prevent flying debris.
Wires > News
- 20:18 CET Air strikes on Aleppo hospital kill doctors and children
- 19:56 CET Hundreds protest against student’s killing in Khartoum
- 19:49 CET U.S.-backed Syrian fighters battle insurgents north of Aleppo…
- 19:45 CET Police wounded, scores arrested in French labour law protests
- 19:41 CET Biden visits Iraq in show of support
- 19:34 CET Brazil prosecutors charge Rousseff campaign strategist
- 19:24 CET Mozambique boosts security in capital over demonstration fears
- 19:22 CET Eighty arrested in Ontario child porn, sex bust – police