After leading Paris Saint Germain to their first league title in 19 years Carlo Ancelotti is set to leave the French capital club at the end of the current season.
The 53-year-old Italian joined PSG in December 2011 after two seasons with English Premier league side Chelsea.
In his first year with the wealthy club – that is backed by the same Qatari group that own BeIn Sport TV who reported Ancelotti’s imminent departure – he steered them to a runners-up finish in the league behind winners Montpellier.
But his crowning glory came this campaign when under his guidance PSG won their first title since 1994.
The rumour mills are now turning at full speed as to where the former AC Milan and Juventus boss will go next with Jose Mourinho’s soon-to-be-vacant post at Real Madrid the bookmakers favourite.
- 1Fifa suspends Blatter, Platini and Valcke
- 2Sochi 2015: Russia’s expensive Olympic village falling into ruin
- 3Djokovic takes the glory but both he and Nadal take the money in Thailand exhibition
- 4Austrian climber first to ascend Lebanese landmark
- 5Greek freejumper delights crowds in Santorini in the Redbull Art of Motion 2015 finals
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 3Hungarian reporter who tripped migrants apologises for her actions
- 4NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 5Latest News Bulletin
- 6At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 7Hungarian camera woman caught on video kicking and tripping migrants could face jail
- 8International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 9Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 10Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 11[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
- 12Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 13International news | euronews, latest international news
- 14Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 15Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 16Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 17What the top tweets worldwide are saying about #refugees
- 18[Live] Catalonia: separatists heading for clear win in crucial elections
- 19Israel agents ‘incite’ stone-throwing in West Bank
- 20Fifa suspends Blatter, Platini and Valcke
Wires > Sport
- 02:44 CET Ireland take inspiration from soccer teams north and south
- 01:49 CET Wales plan attacking game to subdue rampant Wallabies
- 00:33 CET Holders Spain and Swiss join Euro 2016 finals party
- 00:29 CET All Blacks win ahead of busy weekend to decide quarter-finals
- 00:18 CET Swiss book Euro 2016 spot with 7-0 San Marino win
- 23:50 CET Slovenia close to playoffs after 1-1 draw with Lithuania
- 23:47 CET Ukraine keep Euro 2016 hopes alive with win in Macedonia
- 23:27 CET Belarus win leaves Slovakia waiting for Euro 2016 spot