After leading Paris Saint Germain to their first league title in 19 years Carlo Ancelotti is set to leave the French capital club at the end of the current season.
The 53-year-old Italian joined PSG in December 2011 after two seasons with English Premier league side Chelsea.
In his first year with the wealthy club – that is backed by the same Qatari group that own BeIn Sport TV who reported Ancelotti’s imminent departure – he steered them to a runners-up finish in the league behind winners Montpellier.
But his crowning glory came this campaign when under his guidance PSG won their first title since 1994.
The rumour mills are now turning at full speed as to where the former AC Milan and Juventus boss will go next with Jose Mourinho’s soon-to-be-vacant post at Real Madrid the bookmakers favourite.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 6Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 7Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 8Latest News Bulletin
- 9Why World Elephant Day matters
- 10International news | euronews, latest international news
- 11UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 12Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 13ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 14Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 15Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 16Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 17As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 18Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 19European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid
Japan complete team double on final day of Judo World Championships
Vuelta: Dumoulin wins Stage 9 for overall lead as Froome finishes second
World Athletics Championships: final day round-up
Chavas retains red as Stuyven wins crash-hit Vuelta stage
Bolt celebrates triple triumph at world championships
Wires > Sport
- 15:57 CET Former hat-trick record-holder Leggat dies at 81
- 14:59 CET Wales include prop Lee in World Cup squad
- 14:42 CET Race debate clouds South Africa’s Rugby World Cup preparations
- 13:54 CET Gandhi and Mandela have future test series named after them
- 13:38 CET Monaco striker Martial set to join Manchester United
- 13:12 CET River tread water post Libertadores Cup victory
- 12:50 CET Football match in Berlin ends in brawl amid anti-Semitic insults
- 12:49 CET Bulgarian weightlifters’ bans upheld by CAS