After leading Paris Saint Germain to their first league title in 19 years Carlo Ancelotti is set to leave the French capital club at the end of the current season.
The 53-year-old Italian joined PSG in December 2011 after two seasons with English Premier league side Chelsea.
In his first year with the wealthy club – that is backed by the same Qatari group that own BeIn Sport TV who reported Ancelotti’s imminent departure – he steered them to a runners-up finish in the league behind winners Montpellier.
But his crowning glory came this campaign when under his guidance PSG won their first title since 1994.
The rumour mills are now turning at full speed as to where the former AC Milan and Juventus boss will go next with Jose Mourinho’s soon-to-be-vacant post at Real Madrid the bookmakers favourite.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Spain’s first case of diphtheria in 30 years: parents of six-year-old ‘oppose vaccines’
- 3Greek debt crisis is “absolute supremacy of capital over humans”
- 4[Live updates] NGO flotilla bids to break Israeli blockade of Gaza
- 5[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 6Large Hadron Collider ready to embark on an unprecedented voyage of discovery
- 7Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 8[LIVE UPDATES] France: man decapitated, several wounded in chemical plant attack
- 9Israel prepares to repel boarders as ‘Freedom Flotilla 3’ tries to run Gaza blockade
- 10NewsWires : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 11Greek debt summit – Live updates
- 12‘Distractingly sexy’ scientists hit back in lab chemistry polemic
- 13Summit up in Brussels as Greek proposals give food for thought and rumours fly
- 14Battle of Waterloo, live-tweeting 200 years on
- 15Greek PM faces day of crucial bailout talks in Brussels
- 16Citizens take power in Spain’s largest cities as a political revolution sweeps the country
- 17Italy discovers biggest illegal waste dump in Europe
- 18Greek banks, stock exchange will not open on Monday, Tsipras announces
- 19Greek debt: who will pay if Greece fails?
- 20Hungary: billboard war sparks international concern
Wires > Sport
- 08:44 CET Wellington gears up for Super Rugby final
- 06:26 CET FIFA’s Webb charged in Cayman Island’s corruption case: media
- 04:42 CET USA pound hapless Guatemala 4-0 in friendly
- 04:19 CET England bank on Bayliss to douse Australian fire
- 04:16 CET Guerrero on target as Peru clinch Copa third place again
- 03:26 CET No Blatter, no problem say World Cup organisers
- 03:07 CET Analysis – World Cup final represents classic clash of styles
- 03:00 CET Japan and U.S. set for spicy World Cup final rematch