After leading Paris Saint Germain to their first league title in 19 years Carlo Ancelotti is set to leave the French capital club at the end of the current season.
The 53-year-old Italian joined PSG in December 2011 after two seasons with English Premier league side Chelsea.
In his first year with the wealthy club – that is backed by the same Qatari group that own BeIn Sport TV who reported Ancelotti’s imminent departure – he steered them to a runners-up finish in the league behind winners Montpellier.
But his crowning glory came this campaign when under his guidance PSG won their first title since 1994.
The rumour mills are now turning at full speed as to where the former AC Milan and Juventus boss will go next with Jose Mourinho’s soon-to-be-vacant post at Real Madrid the bookmakers favourite.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International news | euronews, latest international news
- 3Most Istanbul blast victims ‘were German’, says Turkey
- 4Madrid to appeal Catalan road to independence from Spain
- 5Thousands in Bucharest blame corruption for Friday’s nightclub blaze
- 6Hope vs harsh reality: challenges to global education goals in the 21st century
- 7Moldova: protesters storm Parliament
- 8Partnering to grow Europe
- 9Norway sends Syrian refugees back to Russia
- 10Merroussis clinches the 33rd Athens Authentic Marathon
- 11Extras : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 12‘National’ funeral for Celine Dion’s husband ‘over the top’
- 13Jorge Lorenzo clinches his third MotoGP title in Valencia
- 14Benzema questioned in French sex tape case
- 15Special Reports : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 16Brussels remains on high alert: ‘multiple operations underway’ across Belgium
- 17latest Learning World - All Programmes | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 18New temporary spiritual leader of Muslim Brotherhood appointed
- 19Paris: “I would rather see my brother in prison than in a cemetery”
- 20account : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
Wires > Sport
- 21:06 CET Derby sack Clement after eight months in charge
- 19:45 CET Chelsea’s Zouma faces six months out after knee surgery
- 17:59 CET Swedish organisers cut stages after cancellation fears
- 17:16 CET Qatar considering special courts for World Cup offenders
- 16:36 CET Pietersen won’t be selected for World Twenty20 – Morgan
- 15:56 CET Klopp, Sturridge, Coutinho return for Liverpool
- 14:13 CET Fan eyes large windfall if Leicester complete fairytale
- 13:02 CET Swansea must kill off games not hold on to them – Fabianski