16/05/13 08:25 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Six people have been killed in a suicide bombing, after a group allied to the Taliban say they targeted foreign troops in Kabul..
Another 37 people were injured in the attack in the Afghan capital on Thursday morning.
The suicide bomber drove his car at a convoy transporting foreign forces.
None of the dead or injured are believed to be military personnel and NATO is investigating the incident.
Islamic insurgents Hezb-e-Islami, who have links with the Taliban, have claimed responsibility for the attack. The group say they have been planning the bombing for over a week and that the target was American advisers.
Latest world news
Berlin and Vienna pressure Rome to take responsibility for migrants
South African court paves way for Zuma to face renewed corruption charges
13 feared dead after helicopter crash near Bergen, Norway
Angry protest outside Trump rally in California
‘A new game, a final’: UEFA’s Platini makes last appeal against six-year ban
Wires > News
- 15:32 CET 11 people found dead in Norway helicopter crash
- 15:27 CET Paris police arrest 27 after overnight violence
- 15:13 CET Fire breaks out on old Russian nuclear sub, now extinguished…
- 15:10 CET Finnish NATO membership would lead to crisis with Russia -…
- 14:57 CET U.S., allies conduct 22 strikes against Islamic State – …
- 14:55 CET Syria calls local truces; U.N. condemns ‘monstrous disregard’ for…
- 14:51 CET Biden gets papal blessing for his global war on cancer
- 14:34 CET Italy struggles to house migrants in third year of mass arrivals