02/05/13 23:14 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Cheslea qualified for the final of the Europa league on Thursday following a 3-1 win over Swiss side Basel in the second leg at Stamford Bridge.
Fernando Torres, Victor Moses and David Luiz all scored on the night to hand the Blues a 5-2 aggregate win.
In the May 15 final in Amsterdam the Londoners will meet Benfica.
The Portuguese outfit beat Fenerbache by the same scoreline in Lisbon.
Óscar Cardozo scored twice and Nico Gaitán added his name to the score sheet to help Benfica squeeze past the Turkish club 3-2 on aggregate.
- 1Champions League repeat as Real Madrid once again get better of Atletico
- 2World Judo Masters 2016: final day of action dishes up thrilling fight-fest
- 3Black day for judo’s brightest stars in Guadalajara
- 4Real Madrid claim Champions League crown on penalties in Milan
- 5Sabre rattling in Moscow as Kharlan and Zagunis clash
- 1Real Madrid claim Champions League crown on penalties in Milan
- 2Fourteen Russian athletes test positive from 2008 Olympics
- 3Nine-time champion Nadal withdraws from French Open
- 4The Corner: The winners and losers from Europe’s Cup finals weekend
- 5Champions League repeat as Real Madrid once again get better of Atletico
Wires > Sport
- 11:47 CET England will be on front foot in Australia, says Burrell
- 11:26 CET AS Roma makes Rudiger loan deal permanent
- 11:24 CET Lionel Messi tax fraud trial begins in Barcelona
- 11:13 CET Eddy Merckx may face trial in Belgian cycle kickback probe -…
- 10:46 CET Williams sees no reason for Wales to get lost in France
- 10:37 CET Tyton, Sobech miss out as Poland name Euro squad
- 09:49 CET Carvajal concedes defeat in fitness fight for Euro 2016
- 09:25 CET Ireland captain Keane a doubt for Euro 2016