Cheslea qualified for the final of the Europa league on Thursday following a 3-1 win over Swiss side Basel in the second leg at Stamford Bridge.
Fernando Torres, Victor Moses and David Luiz all scored on the night to hand the Blues a 5-2 aggregate win.
In the May 15 final in Amsterdam the Londoners will meet Benfica.
The Portuguese outfit beat Fenerbache by the same scoreline in Lisbon.
Óscar Cardozo scored twice and Nico Gaitán added his name to the score sheet to help Benfica squeeze past the Turkish club 3-2 on aggregate.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 6Why World Elephant Day matters
- 7Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 8Latest News Bulletin
- 9Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 10UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 11Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 12Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 13ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 14Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 15Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 16Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 17As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 18European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 19International news | euronews, latest international news
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid
Euro 2016: Germany beat Poland to go top of Group D
Vuelta: Oliveira solos to stage 13 victory
Iceland beat the Netherlands to close in on first major tournament appearance
Judge overturns Brady’s four-game ‘deflategate’ suspension
Iceland deal major blow to the Netherlands’ Euro 2016 bid
Wires > Sport
- 04:41 CET Canada looking to break 2015 win drought
- 04:39 CET Italy old boys under pressure to perform
- 04:34 CET Proven World Cup pedigree boosts France
- 04:31 CET Deep-chilled Georgians strive to reach next level
- 04:30 CET Tonga hoping for better luck at World Cup
- 04:29 CET Pumas looking to make biggest leap at World Cup
- 02:38 CET Federer express aims to keep rolling at U.S. Open
- 02:01 CET Day back in contention, Spieth struggles