Cheslea qualified for the final of the Europa league on Thursday following a 3-1 win over Swiss side Basel in the second leg at Stamford Bridge.
Fernando Torres, Victor Moses and David Luiz all scored on the night to hand the Blues a 5-2 aggregate win.
In the May 15 final in Amsterdam the Londoners will meet Benfica.
The Portuguese outfit beat Fenerbache by the same scoreline in Lisbon.
Óscar Cardozo scored twice and Nico Gaitán added his name to the score sheet to help Benfica squeeze past the Turkish club 3-2 on aggregate.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1MotoGP champion Marc Marquez welcomed home after victory in Malaysia
- 2Wozniacki leaves the racket at home to run the New York Marathon
- 3Former Swedish international and Sheffield Wednesday player Klas Ingesson dies at 46
- 4South African mourns three sporting heroes
- 5Russia unveils 2018 World Cup emblem
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Sweden becomes first EU country to recognise the Palestinian State | euronews, world news
- 3Turkish president Erdogan unveils his new palace of a thousand rooms | euronews, world news
- 4International tv news | euronews: European and International tv news bulletin
- 5Revealed: Europe’s capital cities where it’s hardest to be a foreigner | euronews, world news
- 6European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 7All you need to know about the Ebola virus | euronews, world news
- 8How nasheeds became the soundtrack of jihad | euronews, world news
- 9Where is the best place in Europe for women? | euronews, world news
- 10Sweden becomes first European nation to recognise Palestine | euronews, world news
- 11What to expect in “The World of Ice and Fire,” George R.R. Martin’s new book | euronews, world news
- 12Ebola: Six new suspected cases in Spain | euronews, world news
- 13International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 14euronews apps : iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, Nokia S40, Nokia Asha, Smart TV and Google Glass
- 15Learning through “serious games” | euronews, learning world
- 16International news | euronews, latest international news
- 17US says ISIL makes $1 million-a-day selling oil – even to enemies | euronews, world news
- 18Philippe Starck: ‘Words like longevity and legacy have become almost avant-garde’ | euronews, the global conversation
- 19Transcript of hanged Iranian woman’s final message released | euronews, world news
- 20Femen protest in Kiev against Navalny verdict | euronews, no comment
Wires > Sport
- 02:00 CET F1 teams play down talk of U.S. GP boycott
- 00:52 CET Nishikori qualifies for ATP World Tour Finals
- 00:13 CET Hamilton fastest as Mercedes dominate U.S. practice
- 22:32 CET Monaco stall as Reims grab late equaliser
- 22:10 CET Hamilton fastest as Mercedes dominate U.S. practice
- 21:59 CET Kenya’s Mutai goes for New York hat-trick
- 19:40 CET Caterham F1 team have two weeks to find a buyer
- 18:34 CET Odds shorten on Chelsea emulating Arsenal’s ‘Invincibles’