Bosnia’s autonomous Muslim-Croat federation president, Zivko Budimir, has been sentenced by a court for taking bribes to arrange pardons for convicts.
He will be detained for a month with four other officials as he’s been declared a flight risk.
His Party of Justice and Trust has accused state prosecutors of “meddling in politics”.
Wires > News
- 05:00 CET Top prosecutor asks to investigate Brazil president
- 04:32 CET Tough-talking mayor keeps poll lead a week before Philippine…
- 04:21 CET Islamic State kills U.S. Navy SEAL in northern Iraq
- 04:20 CET Australian mining magnate Clive Palmer won’t seek re-election
- 02:00 CET Singapore set to pick military helicopters as arms spending rises
- 01:31 CET Australia PM Turnbull confirms will call election for July 2
- 00:01 CET Russia delays U.N. council condemnation of North Korea missile…
- 21:53 CET Proposed Irish government to prioritise spending over tax cuts -…