In this ‘cyber tea break’ we discussed the European Voluntary Service (EVS) with the organisers and the volunteers themselves.
They answered all our audience’s questions, ranging from the application process and EU funding to personal development and fears about culture shock.
So if you’re interested in understanding a new culture, making a difference to a local community and boosting your own skills and employability make sure you replay the chat below to get all the important information about EVS.
As one of our guests so nicely put it…
“Be prepared to be surprised…be open and flexible and be ready to enjoy whatever happens”
- 1Bulgarian businessman turns passion for Soviet-era cars into museum spectacle
- 214-year-old model reignites underage catwalk controversy
- 3The enthralling colourful timbres of Dutch violin virtuoso Janine Jansen
- 4Sitgimgut, the Jindo art of cleansing the soul of the dead
- 5Me Before You: small-town girl meets quadriplegic boy