18/03/13 19:32 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
In the Somali capital Mogadishu, a suicide car bomber has killed at least ten people near the presidential palace.
Islamist militant group al Shabaab says it carried out the attack.
Al Shabaab spokesman Sheikh Ali Mohamud Rage said the target was Mogadishu security chief Khalif Ahmed Ileg – and that Ileg was seriously injured in the blast.
Wires > News
- 23:17 CET Western-backed Syrian opposition’s chief peace negotiator quits…
- 22:25 CET Killing of gorilla to save boy at Ohio zoo sparks outrage
- 21:30 CET Rubio warms to Trump, but won’t be his vice president
- 21:25 CET Jordan’s King Abdullah dissolves parliament, names caretaker PM
- 20:43 CET Brother of man killed in U.S. strike on Taliban chief files police…
- 19:09 CET U.N. concerned about rising political tensions in Cambodia
- 19:03 CET Five U.N. soldiers killed in central Mali attack
- 19:02 CET Merkel, Hollande together mark 100 years since Verdun battle