Skip to main content
- US would reassess assistance to Palestinians if new government formed under Hamas-PLO reconciliation pact, according to officials (Reuters)
- Bribery trial of F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone gets underway in Munich, according to AFP
- China passes changes to its environmental protection laws, imposing tougher penalties on polluters, the most sweeping revisions for 25 years (Reuters)
- A car bomb in central Iraq has killed eight people, according to police, report AFP.
- Russia’s Lavrov says he expects Geneva deal on Ukraine will soon be implemented in practical actions (Reuters quoting Russian news agencies)