French teenager Eloi Parpaillon spent a month in a coma after he was knocked off his bike.
But from his first moments in intensive care, doctors at the Paris Pitié-Salpêtrière hospital were sure he would recover completely, thanks to a new way of predicting the outcome of a coma.
- 1Robots which tap into your feelings on show at Beijing’s World Robot Exhibition
- 2Three diverse European projects with a handle on climate change
- 3Drones playing a crucial part in helping the Spanish Ibex goats.
- 4What’s the reality of Earth’s climate in 2015?
- 5Monte Rosa Glacier shrinking fast say scientists
- 1Coordinated terror attacks leave dozens dead in Paris
- 2euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 31000-year-old Bible found in Turkey
- 4Bomb and several shootings in central Paris – reports of fatalities and injuries
- 5International news | euronews, latest international news
- 6Police hunting Paris attacks mastermind battle with suspects in heart of Paris
- 7latest sci-tech news : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 8world Weather | euronews: world ten day weather forecast
- 9European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 10New temporary spiritual leader of Muslim Brotherhood appointed
- 11Thousands in Bucharest blame corruption for Friday’s nightclub blaze
- 12Hope vs harsh reality: challenges to global education goals in the 21st century
- 13International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 14‘Anonymous’ hackers’ group declares ‘war’ on ISIL
- 15Latest sport news
- 16‘Maxed-out:’ Jordan’s King Abdullah II’s frank warning over Syria crisis
- 17Middle East - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 18Romanians’ cold revolt against corruption
- 19Egypt armed forces chief Abdul Fattah al-Sisi – a man of destiny
- 20No Comment | euronews: international news images without commentary
latest science news
Drones playing a crucial part in helping the Spanish Ibex goats.
Monte Rosa Glacier shrinking fast say scientists
Observatories combine to create a virtual telescope the size of the Earth
Champagne adopts methods to defend the fizz from climate change
New blood test improves prostate cancer screening