23/02/13 18:49 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Champion paralympian Oscar Pistorius has begun his life on bail, staying at his uncle’s house in Pretoria, South Africa.
The track star is due to face murder charges in June over the death of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, who was shot dead at his home on Valentine’s Day.
Pistorius was granted bail on February 22, set at one million rand (85 thousand euros).
Wires > News
- 02:16 CET Hopes for democracy crushed in the Chinese rebel village of Wukan
- 01:56 CET U.S. urges leaders of Armenia, Azerbaijan to avoid tensions
- 01:51 CET Woman dies, children hurt in Bahrain bomb blast – police
- 01:44 CET Trump floats idea of using NATO in fight against Islamic State
- 01:32 CET Document spells out FBI rules to get journalists’ phone records -…
- 01:15 CET Lower voting age leaves many wondering ‘Where’s Japan’s Bernie?‘
- 00:53 CET Obama administration calls on private sector to assist refugees
- 23:10 CET U.S., Russia discuss Syria cooperation if Assad halts some strikes