23/02/13 18:49 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Champion paralympian Oscar Pistorius has begun his life on bail, staying at his uncle’s house in Pretoria, South Africa.
The track star is due to face murder charges in June over the death of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, who was shot dead at his home on Valentine’s Day.
Pistorius was granted bail on February 22, set at one million rand (85 thousand euros).
Wires > News
- 05:54 CET New photo of Japanese hostage appears with message pleading for…
- 02:50 CET Syrian opposition negotiator quits after peace talks’ failure
- 22:25 CET Killing of gorilla to save boy at Ohio zoo sparks outrage
- 21:30 CET Rubio warms to Trump, but won’t be his vice president
- 21:25 CET Jordan’s King Abdullah dissolves parliament, names caretaker PM
- 20:43 CET Brother of man killed in U.S. strike on Taliban chief files police…
- 19:09 CET U.N. concerned about rising political tensions in Cambodia
- 19:03 CET Five U.N. soldiers killed in central Mali attack