An Ivorian man is being treated for serious burns after setting himself on fire at Rome Fiumicino airport.
It is alleged he doused himself in petrol after showing custom officers his expulsion order.
A policeman was also hurt while trying to put out the flames.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 21:19 CET Former rebel mayor of Colombia’s capital removed from post
- 21:08 CET Pope calls hunger “global scandal,” urges lifestyle changes
- 21:06 CET Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on media
- 20:58 CET Turkish court frees lawmaker in coup plot case pending appeal
- 20:52 CET U.N. to inspect Libya’s uranium stocks amid worsening security
- 20:51 CET Saudi call for Gulf Arab union faces hurdles at summit
- 20:24 CET Iran foreign minister says nuclear deal dead if U.S. passes new…
- 19:29 CET U.S. drone strike kills three in Yemen – local official