Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is said to be undergoing alternative treatments for cancer more than two months after having surgery in Cuba.
The 58-year-old has not been seen in public since his fourth operation for the condition in December.
Exactly what type of cancer he iks suffering from has not been made public.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Moscow claims Ukrainian jet flew close to Malaysian airliner
- 2MH17 flight recorders are handed over by Ukrainian rebels
- 3Demonstrations in Israeli cities over Gaza conflict
- 4EU foreign ministers expected to discuss further sanctions on Russia
- 5Israeli air strikes continue as death toll in Gaza conflict escalates
- 1298 killed as Malaysia Airlines passenger jet shot down over Ukraine
- 2[LIVE UPDATE] Malaysia Airlines MH17: Dutch forensic team arrives at crash site
- 3‘Lonely and alienated’ Oscar Pistorius involved in nightclub scuffle
- 4Researchers reach mysterious giant crater in Siberia
- 5Ukraine: Black boxes recovered from downed Malaysian airliner
Wires > News
- 15:33 CET TransAsia Airways plane crashes on landing in Taiwan, killing 40 -…
- 15:30 CET Somali woman MP famed for political songs shot dead by Islamists
- 15:20 CET South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at…
- 15:01 CET Bomb targeting imam in north Nigeria kills at least 15
- 14:20 CET Sisi’s bold start on economic reforms buys Egypt some time
- 14:08 CET Afghanistan, Yemen among U.S.-honoured development projects
- 13:41 CET Syria says hopes new peace mediator will be fair
- 13:15 CET EU refers Italy to court over Milan airport state aid