13/02/13 16:14 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
The US correspondent for a Ukrainian television station managed to enter the Grammy award ceremony with no ticket or accreditation by just walking up the red carpet behind Katy Perry.
Vitaliy Sediuk did not stop there: he took a seat in the second row behind Justin Timberlake; managed to get a couple of interviews; and then joined Jennifer Lopez on stage as she was presenting an award to Adele.
When Sediuk’s stunt was discovered her was arrested for trespassing and spent the night in detention, his employers said.
This was not the first time Sediuk has courted controversy. In May 2012 actor Will Smith slapped him in the face after the Ukrainian TV reporter tried to kiss Smith at the ‘Men In Black 3’ premiere in Moscow. The video of that encounter attracted more than nine million views on YouTube.
Latest world news
Lisbon is a no-go, taxis on a go-slow
The United Nations appeals to save the truce and negotiations in Syria
Brexit campaign is told to focus on immigration
Iran votes in second round of parliamentary elections
Syria: Aleppo hit again as death toll from earlier hospital attack ‘rises to 50’
Wires > News
- 21:30 CET China denies Hong Kong visit request by U.S. carrier group -…
- 21:14 CET Iran moderates eye more gains in run-off parliamentary election
- 20:47 CET Russian jet fighter did barrel roll over U.S. reconnaissance plane…
- 20:14 CET Lavrov, Kerry discuss ways to strengthen Syria ceasefire – Russian…
- 20:10 CET U.N. says in principle open to helping in Iran-U.S. assets dispute
- 20:09 CET Islamic State-linked hackers post target list of New Yorkers -…
- 19:47 CET Buenos Aires nightclubs ordered closed by judge after drug deaths
- 19:46 CET Oil rig helicopter crashes off Norwegian coast, 13 presumed dead