The US correspondent for a Ukrainian television station managed to enter the Grammy award ceremony with no ticket or accreditation by just walking up the red carpet behind Katy Perry.
Vitaliy Sediuk did not stop there: he took a seat in the second row behind Justin Timberlake; managed to get a couple of interviews; and then joined Jennifer Lopez on stage as she was presenting an award to Adele.
When Sediuk’s stunt was discovered her was arrested for trespassing and spent the night in detention, his employers said.
This was not the first time Sediuk has courted controversy. In May 2012 actor Will Smith slapped him in the face after the Ukrainian TV reporter tried to kiss Smith at the ‘Men In Black 3’ premiere in Moscow. The video of that encounter attracted more than nine million views on YouTube.
- 1Pope Francis kisses hands of Holocaust survivors
- 23D, 360° virtual reality is ready to launch – on an adult film
- 3Bombing in Syria not World War III, says Russia’s EU ambassador
- 4Migrant crisis: Hungary poised to shut unofficial border crossings with Croatia
- 5Syria: We believe that Russia has the wrong strategy, says US
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 3Hungarian camera woman caught on video kicking and tripping migrants could face jail
- 4Hungarian reporter who tripped migrants apologises for her actions
- 5NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 6Latest News Bulletin
- 7At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 8International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 9What the top tweets worldwide are saying about #refugees
- 10Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 11Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 12Hungarian camerawoman fired after being filmed kicking migrants
- 13Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 14[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
- 15Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 16International news | euronews, latest international news
- 17Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 18Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 19Migrant tripped up in Hungary gets Spanish football job
- 20Israel agents ‘incite’ stone-throwing in West Bank
Latest world news
Turkish newspaper editor arrested over tweets “insulting” president
Early death for smokers in China says new report
Israelis and Palestinians clash in West Bank on ‘anger day’
Friday flare-up in Middle East violence sparks claims of new intifada
Islamic Sate fighters seize villages close to Aleppo – reports
Wires > News
- 21:49 CET Russia voices concern about U.N. sanctions, spy drones in South…
- 21:46 CET Saudi Arabia protests over Czech ‘Satanic Verses’ 27 years after…
- 21:12 CET Train hero recovering after California stabbing, in ‘good spirits’
- 20:58 CET Islamic State makes closest advance to Aleppo, Iranian killed
- 20:57 CET Ivory Coast leader launches re-election bid with pledge on justice
- 20:49 CET Pre-election clash in Guinea capital kills two, wounds 15
- 20:33 CET U.S. commander says U.S. must exercise freedom of navigation in…
- 20:32 CET One killed, one wounded in shooting near Texas Southern University