13/02/13 16:14 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
The US correspondent for a Ukrainian television station managed to enter the Grammy award ceremony with no ticket or accreditation by just walking up the red carpet behind Katy Perry.
Vitaliy Sediuk did not stop there: he took a seat in the second row behind Justin Timberlake; managed to get a couple of interviews; and then joined Jennifer Lopez on stage as she was presenting an award to Adele.
When Sediuk’s stunt was discovered her was arrested for trespassing and spent the night in detention, his employers said.
This was not the first time Sediuk has courted controversy. In May 2012 actor Will Smith slapped him in the face after the Ukrainian TV reporter tried to kiss Smith at the ‘Men In Black 3’ premiere in Moscow. The video of that encounter attracted more than nine million views on YouTube.
- 1‘Tourists go home’ say Spanish locals in backlash to holiday boom
- 2EgyptAir crash: doomed plane’s distress signal ‘picked up by satellites’
- 3Fears grow for missing Japanese boy left in woods as punishment
- 4Belgium facing more strike chaos
- 5More transport chaos in France in standoff over labour reforms
Latest world news
Delays and cancellations as French unions begin indefinite transport strike
Ex-Miss Turkey gets suspended sentence for insulting president
WHO advises two months of safe sex for Zika prevention
Police to investigate Cincinnati Zoo gorilla shooting
The world’s longest train tunnel inaugurated
Wires > News
- 07:11 CET North Korea’s missile and nuclear projects unacceptable, Japan…
- 07:08 CET Falluja children face extreme violence, UNICEF says
- 07:08 CET Japan PM to postpone sales tax rise, snap election off table for…
- 07:02 CET Trepidation lingers as Canada wildfire evacuees begin to return
- 06:25 CET Exclusive: U.S.-backed Syria forces launch offensive for Manbij…
- 06:20 CET China says first stealth fighter not yet in service, but coming…
- 05:40 CET In-law of Mexico striker Pulido nabbed for alleged role in his…
- 05:27 CET As Beijing flexes muscles in South China Sea, Malaysia eyes harder…