The US correspondent for a Ukrainian television station managed to enter the Grammy award ceremony with no ticket or accreditation by just walking up the red carpet behind Katy Perry.
Vitaliy Sediuk did not stop there: he took a seat in the second row behind Justin Timberlake; managed to get a couple of interviews; and then joined Jennifer Lopez on stage as she was presenting an award to Adele.
When Sediuk’s stunt was discovered her was arrested for trespassing and spent the night in detention, his employers said.
This was not the first time Sediuk has courted controversy. In May 2012 actor Will Smith slapped him in the face after the Ukrainian TV reporter tried to kiss Smith at the ‘Men In Black 3’ premiere in Moscow. The video of that encounter attracted more than nine million views on YouTube.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 2Former Thai prime minister charged with murder
- 3Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 4Social networks respond to mystery sign language and Obama ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial
- 5US considers sanctions against Ukraine as Yanukovych’s offer of talks with the opposition is rejected
- 14:14 CET Winter storm ‘Alexa’ chills the Middle East
- 14:08 CET African Union approves big increase in C. African Republic force
- 13:57 CET Greenpeace says Russia won’t let activists go home
- 13:28 CET Tunisia’s Islamists, opposition to name premier
- 12:48 CET Nigeria’s Boko Haram claims northeast barracks attack
- 12:42 CET Fukushima contractor sanctioned by Japan labour regulator
- 12:29 CET Iran official says U.S. sanctions violate Geneva deal spirit
- 11:45 CET Sex video case lands another China official in jail