Norwegian police have arrested a man they suspect of threatening to attack on government buildings in Oslo.
Late on Tuesday, an armed man told passengers on a bus to the capital that he planned to blow up parliament.
The government issued a terror alert and and police launched a man hunt to find the suspect.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 2Former Thai prime minister charged with murder
- 3Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 4Social networks respond to mystery sign language and Obama ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial
- 5US considers sanctions against Ukraine as Yanukovych’s offer of talks with the opposition is rejected
- 13:57 CET Greenpeace says Russia won’t let activists go home
- 13:39 CET African Union authorises bigger force for C. African Republic
- 13:28 CET Tunisia’s Islamists, opposition to name premier
- 12:48 CET Nigeria’s Boko Haram claims northeast barracks attack
- 12:42 CET Fukushima contractor sanctioned by Japan labour regulator
- 12:29 CET Iran official says U.S. sanctions violate Geneva deal spirit
- 11:45 CET Sex video case lands another China official in jail
- 11:17 CET Japan should embrace nuclear power, government panel says