Norwegian police have arrested a man they suspect of threatening to attack on government buildings in Oslo.
Late on Tuesday, an armed man told passengers on a bus to the capital that he planned to blow up parliament.
The government issued a terror alert and and police launched a man hunt to find the suspect.
Latest world news
Reckitt Benckiser apologises over South Korea deadly disinfectant
US cruise ship docks in Havana over 40 years since the last sailed the Florida Straits
Bye bye San Francisco, destination Phoenix for Solar Impulse 2
Russians offered free land in the country’s Far East
Jail term upheld for faulty breast implants company boss
Wires > News
- 20:50 CET U.S. says Iraq’s PM in ‘strong position’ amid political unrest
- 20:20 CET Leader of Canada’s separatist Parti Quebecois steps down
- 19:40 CET Saudi minister confirms warning on proposed U.S. law on 9/11
- 19:32 CET One person killed by rocket fire in Turkey’s Kilis – source
- 19:32 CET Emotional return as first U.S. cruise in decades reaches Cuba
- 19:23 CET Honduras arrests suspects in killing of activist Caceres
- 19:18 CET Kerry aims to extend truce to Syria’s Aleppo as ceasefire unravels
- 19:08 CET Prisoners revolt in Syria’s Hama jail, seize guards – Syrian…