Newcomer Mikky Ekko has teamed up with Rihanna on her new album Unapologetic.
He says he has no idea how she heard his song Stay: “I wrote the song for me, I wrote it with my buddy Justin Parker here in London, about a year ago. And to this day nobody in my camp knows how she heard about it. My management called me and they said ‘Hey, Rihanna’s heard the track ‘Stay’ and she wants to put it on her record.’ I went ha ha bloop, and I hung up the phone. And then they called me back and were like ‘no we were actually being serious.’ And I was like ok, I don’t even know what to think about that.”
The song is included on Rihanna’s new album Unapologetic which is out now.
- 1Sun, sea and sounds at the Black Sea Jazz Festival
- 2Hungary’s national bank pays millions for butcher’s secret art
- 3Dudamel’s gift of Beethoven to brotherly Bogota
- 4“Honey I’m Good”: Andy Grammer’s hit about temptation in relationships
- 5Postcards from Kazakhstan: honouring the founders of the Kazakh Khanate
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russia unveils ‘straight’ flag, internet responds
- 3Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 4Greek crisis: ‘Agreement reached’ after marathon talks
- 5International news | euronews, latest international news
- 6Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 7Is Saudi Arabia outlawing rainbows for being gay?
- 8Pluto: New Horizons space probe provides closest-ever pictures
- 9French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 10International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 11Latest News Bulletin
- 12BREAKING: Formal nuclear deal reached with Iran, says diplomat
- 13Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 14Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 15At least 10 dead in explosion in Turkish town close to border with Syria
- 16Greece clinches deal with eurogroup after marathon talks
- 17‘Imposed’ bailout deal must be implemented, says Greek PM
- 18Israel angry as Iran and West talk up nuclear deal
- 19European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 20Varoufakis resigns after Greek referendum