Newcomer Mikky Ekko has teamed up with Rihanna on her new album Unapologetic.
He says he has no idea how she heard his song Stay: “I wrote the song for me, I wrote it with my buddy Justin Parker here in London, about a year ago. And to this day nobody in my camp knows how she heard about it. My management called me and they said ‘Hey, Rihanna’s heard the track ‘Stay’ and she wants to put it on her record.’ I went ha ha bloop, and I hung up the phone. And then they called me back and were like ‘no we were actually being serious.’ And I was like ok, I don’t even know what to think about that.”
The song is included on Rihanna’s new album Unapologetic which is out now.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 3Hungarian camera woman caught on video kicking and tripping migrants could face jail
- 4Hungarian reporter who tripped migrants apologises for her actions
- 5NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 6Latest News Bulletin
- 7At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 8International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 9What the top tweets worldwide are saying about #refugees
- 10Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 11Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 12Hungarian camerawoman fired after being filmed kicking migrants
- 13Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 14[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
- 15Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 16International news | euronews, latest international news
- 17Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 18Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 19Migrant tripped up in Hungary gets Spanish football job
- 20Israel agents ‘incite’ stone-throwing in West Bank