BMW has announced group sales that were up by 9.9 percent in January. That is a record for that month.
The world’s largest premium carmaker credited growth in its largest market, China.
There sales of its BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce brands rose 14.7 percent.
The company said it expects further sales growth – particularly in Asia and the Americas – and is targeting a new all-time high for this year, even though demand in Europe is expected to remain lacklustre.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 3Hungarian camera woman caught on video kicking and tripping migrants could face jail
- 4Hungarian reporter who tripped migrants apologises for her actions
- 5NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 6Latest News Bulletin
- 7At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 8International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 9What the top tweets worldwide are saying about #refugees
- 10Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 11Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 12Hungarian camerawoman fired after being filmed kicking migrants
- 13Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 14[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
- 15Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 16International news | euronews, latest international news
- 17Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 18Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 19Migrant tripped up in Hungary gets Spanish football job
- 20Israel agents ‘incite’ stone-throwing in West Bank
Wires > Business
- 23:34 CET Exclusive – GE nears deal to sell over $30 billion of loans to…
- 23:20 CET VW brand faces full-year loss on scandal costs – sources
- 22:00 CET Fed still plans rate hike this year, but not committed
- 21:23 CET Greece may return to economic growth in the middle of 2016 – EU
- 20:26 CET Hastings Insurance IPO priced at 170 pence a share
- 20:20 CET SABMiller declares new savings goal in defence against AB InBev
- 20:00 CET Leading economies agree plan to fight corporate tax avoidance
- 18:41 CET Intel to secure EU’s okay for $16.7 billion Altera deal – sources