In the United States three people have been found dead at a house at Denver in Colorado according to local media reports.
It is reported that among the dead were two children believed to be under the age of 10.
Other reports suggested a third child was taken to hospital in a critical condition.
Emergency services responded just before 0700 local time.
A police spokesman at the scene said they are not looking for anyone else in connection with the shootings, adding that there was no indication that a gunman was on the loose in Denver.
- 1Tsipras says if Greeks approve the EU’s aid plan, Syriza will resign
- 2Eurogroup ministers to discuss new Greece aid proposal
- 3Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 4The end of the road for Uber? Executives detained by French police
- 5Miss Universe turns ugly for Trump as US TV network cut ties with presidential candidate
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Spain’s first case of diphtheria in 30 years: parents of six-year-old ‘oppose vaccines’
- 3Greek debt crisis is “absolute supremacy of capital over humans”
- 4[Live updates] NGO flotilla bids to break Israeli blockade of Gaza
- 5[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 6[LIVE UPDATES] France: man decapitated, several wounded in chemical plant attack
- 7Israel prepares to repel boarders as ‘Freedom Flotilla 3’ tries to run Gaza blockade
- 8Greek debt summit – Live updates
- 9Large Hadron Collider ready to embark on an unprecedented voyage of discovery
- 10Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 11‘Distractingly sexy’ scientists hit back in lab chemistry polemic
- 12Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria focus of EU cash fraud probes
- 13NewsWires : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 14Summit up in Brussels as Greek proposals give food for thought and rumours fly
- 15Interpol issues ‘red notice’ for accused ex-FIFA bosses
- 16Battle of Waterloo, live-tweeting 200 years on
- 17Greek PM faces day of crucial bailout talks in Brussels
- 18Citizens take power in Spain’s largest cities as a political revolution sweeps the country
- 19Italy discovers biggest illegal waste dump in Europe
- 20Greek debt: who will pay if Greece fails?
Wires > News
- 14:25 CET Grenade blasts, gunshots heard in Burundi capital ahead of poll…
- 14:16 CET Fifty killed in North Sinai attacks claimed by Islamic State
- 14:12 CET Among meadows and cherry trees, the new migrant gateway to Europe
- 14:10 CET Sao Paulo city council takes first step to ban Uber
- 13:52 CET U.N. warns of risks as Europe enjoys scorcher
- 13:46 CET Russia angers Baltic states with review of independence
- 13:45 CET Short of cash, U.N. cuts Syria refugees’ rations again
- 13:42 CET Israel says arrests dozens of Hamas militants in West Bank