Singer-songwriter Josh Groban has released his sixth studio album, All That Echoes, and says he feels confident that his fans will like it:
“I’ve been doing this now for 10 or 11 years. It’s my sixth album. I’ve got a relationship now with my fans and I’ve got a little bit of experience under my belt that gives me the confidence to feel like I’m pretty sure I know that if I stay true to what I feel I do well, and if I feel that I’m making music that I’m passionate about and honest about, that my fans, for the most part, will be pretty in to it,” Groban said.
Groban first found the public spotlight in 1997 when he was asked to fill in for an ailing Andrea Bocelli at a rehearsal with Celine Dion. He released his first solo album in 2001.
Twelve years and five studio albums later, Groban has cemented himself at the top and earned two Grammy nominations.
He will travel to Australia in April to promote his new record.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 6Why World Elephant Day matters
- 7Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 8Latest News Bulletin
- 9Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 10UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 11Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 12Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 13ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 14Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 15Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 16Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 17As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 18European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 19International news | euronews, latest international news
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid
latest le mag news
Learning circus skills in a danger zone
Traditional music festival fills Samarkand with oriental melodies
Derbent celebrates 2,000 years of history and multiculturalism
Culture by the Black Sea at Bulgaria’s Apollonia festival
Wondaland artists use ‘sound as a weapon’ for Black Lives Matters