Bruce Willis is back as John McClane in A Good Day to Die Hard, the fifth installment of the franchise. He travels to Russia to help his estranged son but they’re soon caught in the crossfire of a terrorist plot.
The movie’s European premiere took place in Berlin.
Irish director John Moore explains what’s changed: “A lot! Big, big, big, big, big action. We are bringing John McClane to Moscow, it’s the first time he has ever been outside America, so the movie is way, way, way, way bigger than before.”
- 114-year old model reignites underage catwalk controversy
- 2Into the sea: Monaco rules the waves with ambitious land extension project
- 3Cirque du Soleil celebrates the strength of women in Amaluna
- 4150 years on, Alice in Wonderland inspires body art
- 5Russians “were offered an enemy” says Metro 2033 author Dmitry Glukhovsky
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 3Latest News Bulletin
- 4At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 5Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 6[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
- 7International news | euronews, latest international news
- 8International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 9Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 10Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 11Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 12Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 13Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 14Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 15[Live] Catalonia: separatists heading for clear win in crucial elections
- 16Israel agents ‘incite’ stone-throwing in West Bank
- 17Fifa suspends Blatter, Platini and Valcke
- 18Kicked down in Hungary, saved by Spain
- 19Catalan president Artur Mas charged with organising illegal independence referendum
- 20Hungary’s army can shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at refugees