“I really believe that, as an actor, no matter what your age is, you should always put the character and the story in first place and not you, as a person.”
So, what is the secret to success outside of your own country for a young European actor?
This is the topic of our new edition on Shooting Stars, a European initiative to help promote young actors abroad. Ada Condeescu is one of them.
Our virtual panel last week featured Ada, Karin Dix from the EU’s European Film Promotion and a live audience. Ada told us about her previous roles, the struggles of an up-and-coming European actress and her hopes and dreams for the future.
If you missed out, you can replay it below.
- 1South African artist paints with fire and plastic waste
- 2Efron takes dancehall vibe to big screen in “We Are Your Friends”
- 3Taking the sacred into the street – Serhiy Radkevych,
- 43D animation brings Polish World War Two hero to life
- 5Troxy claims largest theatre organ title after Wurlitzer restoration
- 1Kaufmann’s dark take on Beethoven at Salzburg Festival
- 2Awakening the force, Disney reveals new adventures for Star Wars fans
- 3Hungary’s Sziget festival final day underway in Budapest
- 4Watch Fidelio at the Salzburg Festival with Jonas Kaufmann & Adrianne Pieczonka
- 5Fans gather Budapest’s Island of Freedom for 23rd Sziget Festival
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4International news | euronews, latest international news
- 5Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 6Latest News Bulletin
- 7Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 8Why World Elephant Day matters
- 9Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 10UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 11Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 12Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 13ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 14Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 15Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 16Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 17As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 18Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 19Migrant crisis pushing Greek island of Kos to the limit
- 20Who are the six EU countries with shortest memories on migration?