“I really believe that, as an actor, no matter what your age is, you should always put the character and the story in first place and not you, as a person.”
So, what is the secret to success outside of your own country for a young European actor?
This is the topic of our new edition on Shooting Stars, a European initiative to help promote young actors abroad. Ada Condeescu is one of them.
Our virtual panel last week featured Ada, Karin Dix from the EU’s European Film Promotion and a live audience. Ada told us about her previous roles, the struggles of an up-and-coming European actress and her hopes and dreams for the future.
If you missed out, you can replay it below.
- 114-year-old model reignites underage catwalk controversy
- 2Eurovision logo says a lot about EU’s health
- 3Tom Hanks’ latest film takes him on journey of self-discovery
- 4The enthralling colourful timbres of Dutch violin virtuoso Janine Jansen
- 5Beyoncé sings about Jay Z’s alleged infidelity in ‘Lemonade’