“I really believe that, as an actor, no matter what your age is, you should always put the character and the story in first place and not you, as a person.”
So, what is the secret to success outside of your own country for a young European actor?
This is the topic of our new edition on Shooting Stars, a European initiative to help promote young actors abroad. Ada Condeescu is one of them.
Our virtual panel last week featured Ada, Karin Dix from the EU’s European Film Promotion and a live audience. Ada told us about her previous roles, the struggles of an up-and-coming European actress and her hopes and dreams for the future.
If you missed out, you can replay it below.
- 1Sun, sea and sounds at the Black Sea Jazz Festival
- 2Hungary’s national bank pays millions for butcher’s secret art
- 3Dudamel’s gift of Beethoven to brotherly Bogota
- 4“Honey I’m Good”: Andy Grammer’s hit about temptation in relationships
- 5Postcards from Kazakhstan: honouring the founders of the Kazakh Khanate
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russia unveils ‘straight’ flag, internet responds
- 3Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 4Greek crisis: ‘Agreement reached’ after marathon talks
- 5International news | euronews, latest international news
- 6Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 7French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 8Is Saudi Arabia outlawing rainbows for being gay?
- 9Pluto: New Horizons space probe provides closest-ever pictures
- 10Latest News Bulletin
- 11International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 12BREAKING: Formal nuclear deal reached with Iran, says diplomat
- 13Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 14‘Imposed’ bailout deal must be implemented, says Greek PM
- 15At least 10 dead in explosion in Turkish town close to border with Syria
- 16Greece clinches deal with eurogroup after marathon talks
- 17Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 18Israel angry as Iran and West talk up nuclear deal
- 19Varoufakis resigns after Greek referendum
- 20European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union