A night-time mass has been held for the victims of last week’s explosion at the Pemex oil company ‘s main office complex in Mexico city.
Thirty six people have been confirmed dead following Thursday’s blast at the state oil firm.
Three bodies were found over the weekend and one person remains unaccounted for.
Mexico’s attorney general Jesús Murillo Karam, who toured the site on Sunday, has said it is too soon to tell whether the cause was an attack or an accident.
Pemex has a poor safety record, which includes several deadly incidents. An explosion last year at one of its gas facilities killed around 30 people.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Moscow claims Ukrainian jet flew close to Malaysian airliner
- 2MH17 flight recorders are handed over by Ukrainian rebels
- 3Demonstrations in Israeli cities over Gaza conflict
- 4EU foreign ministers expected to discuss further sanctions on Russia
- 5Israeli air strikes continue as death toll in Gaza conflict escalates
- 1Malaysia Airlines cabin crew traumatised by tragedies
- 2Putin calls for an end to conflict in Ukraine as pressure builds on Moscow
- 3Moscow claims Ukrainian jet flew close to Malaysian airliner
- 4Dutch fury as questions about plane tragedy go unanswered
- 5Ukraine: fresh fighting reported in rebel-controlled Donetsk
- 1298 killed as Malaysia Airlines passenger jet shot down over Ukraine
- 2[LIVE UPDATE] Malaysia Airlines MH17: Dutch forensic team arrives at crash site
- 3‘Lonely and alienated’ Oscar Pistorius involved in nightclub scuffle
- 4Researchers reach mysterious giant crater in Siberia
- 5Ukraine: Black boxes recovered from downed Malaysian airliner
Wires > News
- 23:08 CET Insight – Battered by election, Indonesia’s new president faces…
- 22:53 CET Qatar emir meets Saudi king in Jeddah to discuss Gaza fighting
- 22:51 CET Peru’s prime minister steps down amid political scandal
- 22:36 CET Indonesian president-elect Jokowi calls for unity after bitter…
- 22:16 CET Suicide attack escalates Libya violence, oil output slips
- 21:59 CET Homemade explosive goes off at Santiago church, another defused
- 21:23 CET Boko Haram moves unopposed in strategic Nigerian town
- 21:00 CET Suicide bomb kills at least four at army base in Benghazi -…