A night-time mass has been held for the victims of last week’s explosion at the Pemex oil company ‘s main office complex in Mexico city.
Thirty six people have been confirmed dead following Thursday’s blast at the state oil firm.
Three bodies were found over the weekend and one person remains unaccounted for.
Mexico’s attorney general Jesús Murillo Karam, who toured the site on Sunday, has said it is too soon to tell whether the cause was an attack or an accident.
Pemex has a poor safety record, which includes several deadly incidents. An explosion last year at one of its gas facilities killed around 30 people.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 10:10 CET Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers
- 09:42 CET China says U.S. has no right to comment on fate of activists
- 09:27 CET France confirms two soldiers killed in Central African Republic
- 08:50 CET Two French soldiers killed in Central African Republic – media
- 08:47 CET Spanish journalist, photographer kidnapped in Syria
- 08:43 CET Insight – Sweden rethinks pioneering school reforms, private…
- 08:30 CET France’s Hollande to visit Central African Republic
- 06:48 CET Pakistan, Iran agree to speed up gas pipeline project