An amateur video posted on the Internet appears to show the aftermath of a Syrian government missile attack on the war torn city of Aleppo.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says as many as 16 people were killed in the strike, including ten under the age of 18.
The 22-month-old conflict has claimed more than 60,000 lives.
And the bloodshed looks set to continue.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Divers grapple with inhuman conditions as Sewol ferry salvage continues
- 2Ukrainian army storms illegal checkpoints killing at least five
- 3MH370: bad weather halts search as ‘unidentified material’ found on Australian coast
- 4Turkish prime minister talks of ‘shared pain’ in statement on Armenian killings
- 5War of words grows more heated as Russia accuses the US of ‘running the show’ in Ukraine
- 1TV newscaster keeps calm as quake hits Mexico
- 2South Korea: Dramatic amateur footage emerges of final moments before stricken ferry capsizes
- 3Scientists find new Earth-sized planet that could host life
- 4Divers grapple with inhuman conditions as Sewol ferry salvage continues
- 5Dragon docks at International Space Station
Wires > News
- 19:23 CET Three Americans killed in Kabul hospital attack
- 19:12 CET At least six killed as poll violence hits restive Indian regions
- 19:01 CET Israel suspends peace talks after Palestinian unity bid
- 18:40 CET Netanyahu: Israel will never negotiate with Hamas-backed government
- 18:38 CET South Sudan to free prisoners as pressure mounts for peace deal
- 17:49 CET Egypt’s army says has ‘complete control’ over Sinai Peninsula
- 17:48 CET Israel suspends peace talks with Palestinians – Israeli official
- 17:48 CET Syrian air strikes kill dozens at market near Aleppo -report