An amateur video posted on the Internet appears to show the aftermath of a Syrian government missile attack on the war torn city of Aleppo.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says as many as 16 people were killed in the strike, including ten under the age of 18.
The 22-month-old conflict has claimed more than 60,000 lives.
And the bloodshed looks set to continue.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Oklahoma supreme court halts executions pending drugs hearing
- 2Ukraine: US releases photos of alleged Russian special forces in the east
- 3Nepalese sherpas threaten strike in wake of Everest avalanche tragedy
- 4Death toll now 87 in South Korea ferry sinking; 215 missing
- 5Miracle stowaway survives five hour jet flight hidden in wheel well
- 1TV newscaster keeps calm as quake hits Mexico
- 2South Korea: Dramatic amateur footage emerges of final moments before stricken ferry capsizes
- 3Scientists find new Earth-sized planet that could host life
- 4Pictures and videos of April 15 lunar “Blood Moon” eclipse
- 5Ukrainian troops allegedly desert to join pro-Russian forces in Slavyansk
Wires > News
- 19:55 CET Two policemen, militant killed in Egypt
- 19:30 CET Bahrain says expels representative of Shi’ite Ayatollah Sistani
- 19:09 CET Hamas, Abbas’s PLO announce reconciliation agreement
- 19:01 CET Russia, China block Central African Republic blacklistings at U.N.
- 18:50 CET Catalan leader to call independence vote despite Madrid resistance
- 18:43 CET Syrians’ plight worsens, hope for political deal fades
- 18:34 CET Mine injures peacekeeper as diplomats visit Mali’s Kidal
- 18:04 CET At least 63 killed as speeding Congo train derails – government…