An amateur video posted on the Internet appears to show the aftermath of a Syrian government missile attack on the war torn city of Aleppo.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says as many as 16 people were killed in the strike, including ten under the age of 18.
The 22-month-old conflict has claimed more than 60,000 lives.
And the bloodshed looks set to continue.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 17:28 CET Norway’s richest man gives chunk of fortune to charity
- 17:25 CET Croatia considers role in destruction of Syrian chemical weapons
- 17:14 CET S.Africa’s AMCU union wins permission to strike at Lonmin
- 16:55 CET Bangladesh to hang Islamist opposition leader – jail head
- 16:16 CET Mexico captures man suspected of being behind over 200 murders
- 16:14 CET Afghanistan’s Karzai rebuffs U.S. pressure to sign security deal
- 15:46 CET Turkish MP takes oath after release from jail in coup plot case
- 15:38 CET Uruguay set to become first country to legalize marijuana trade