An amateur video posted on the Internet appears to show the aftermath of a Syrian government missile attack on the war torn city of Aleppo.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says as many as 16 people were killed in the strike, including ten under the age of 18.
The 22-month-old conflict has claimed more than 60,000 lives.
And the bloodshed looks set to continue.
Latest world news
Evacuations increase as wildfire spreads in Alberta, Canada
Six days on, survivors are found in collapsed Kenya building
‘We need everything’, Ecuador quake survivor tells euronews
Air strike kills dozens in Syrian refugee camp
Playing for Palmyra – Russia holds a concert in the ruins
Wires > News
- 05:10 CET Exclusive – Top reason Americans will vote for Trump: ‘To stop…
- 04:06 CET Singapore, Australia to jointly develop military training areas
- 03:57 CET Air strikes hit camp in Syria, U.S. condemns Assad statement
- 02:13 CET Obama, Mexican president discuss immigration, anti-drugs fight -…
- 01:59 CET Philippine fishermen favour strong president to end China’s…
- 00:31 CET Trump says Britain would be better off without EU – Fox News
- 21:30 CET Depression reigns as EU presidents debate future of Europe
- 20:39 CET Ex-Venezuela parliament head sues News Corp over drug article