Ferrari’s unveiled its new Formula One car at the Maranello factory ahead of its testing in Spain next week.
It’s called the F138 with the name reflecting the year and the eighth and final season of V8 engines.
The V8 engine, used in Formula One since 2006, will be replaced next year by a 1.6-litre V6 turbo power unit with energy recovery systems.
Brazil’s Felipe Massa will be the first to drive it with last year’s championship runner-up Spaniard Fernando Alonso having to wait until later this month and the second of three pre-season tests.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 3Latest News Bulletin
- 4At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 5Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 6[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
- 7International news | euronews, latest international news
- 8International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 9Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 10Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 11Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 12Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 13Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 14Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 15[Live] Catalonia: separatists heading for clear win in crucial elections
- 16Israel agents ‘incite’ stone-throwing in West Bank
- 17Fifa suspends Blatter, Platini and Valcke
- 18Kicked down in Hungary, saved by Spain
- 19Catalan president Artur Mas charged with organising illegal independence referendum
- 20Hungary’s army can shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at refugees
Thai FA chief Makudi suspended by FIFA ethics committee
Racket Man: Sir Elton John hits a winning note at charity match
Former Liverpool striker Cisse released following blackmail arrest
Injured Ireland skipper O’Connell retires from international rugby
Slovakia and Russia book Euro 2016 spot as England complete perfect campaign
Wires > Sport
- 20:26 CET Europe’s loyalty to Platini faces ultimate test
- 19:47 CET Sunderland’s Allardyce wants better record in north-east
- 19:37 CET Federer knocked out in Shanghai opener
- 19:05 CET All Blacks expect a few French surprises
- 18:15 CET Insatiable Ronaldo collects fourth Golden Shoe award
- 18:13 CET Bayern winger Coman doubtful for Werder game
- 18:08 CET Controversial Effenberg named as Paderborn coach
- 18:03 CET Kyrgios in hot water again in Shanghai