Ferrari’s unveiled its new Formula One car at the Maranello factory ahead of its testing in Spain next week.
It’s called the F138 with the name reflecting the year and the eighth and final season of V8 engines.
The V8 engine, used in Formula One since 2006, will be replaced next year by a 1.6-litre V6 turbo power unit with energy recovery systems.
Brazil’s Felipe Massa will be the first to drive it with last year’s championship runner-up Spaniard Fernando Alonso having to wait until later this month and the second of three pre-season tests.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 6Why World Elephant Day matters
- 7Latest News Bulletin
- 8Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 9UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 10Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 11Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 12ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 13Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 14Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 15International news | euronews, latest international news
- 16Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 17As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 18Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 19European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid
Chavas retains red as Stuyven wins crash-hit Vuelta stage
Bolt celebrates triple triumph at world championships
German sailor Heil infected by Rio’s polluted water
Vuelta a Espana: Lindeman wins stage seven as Froome loses time on title rivals
Judo World Championships: Emane claims third career world title
Wires > Sport
- 17:47 CET Valencia sign Tunisia defender Abdennour from Monaco
- 17:44 CET Merritt anchors U.S. to traditional 4×400m gold
- 17:36 CET Man City sign Belgian De Bruyne
- 17:01 CET Twente sack coach Schreuder
- 16:41 CET Tadic brace gives Southampton lift-off
- 16:40 CET Canada’s Drouin wins high jump gold in sudden death
- 15:55 CET Bayern sign teenager Coman on-loan from Juventus
- 15:05 CET Liverpool’s Markovic joins Fenerbahce on season-long loan