Ferrari’s unveiled its new Formula One car at the Maranello factory ahead of its testing in Spain next week.
It’s called the F138 with the name reflecting the year and the eighth and final season of V8 engines.
The V8 engine, used in Formula One since 2006, will be replaced next year by a 1.6-litre V6 turbo power unit with energy recovery systems.
Brazil’s Felipe Massa will be the first to drive it with last year’s championship runner-up Spaniard Fernando Alonso having to wait until later this month and the second of three pre-season tests.
- 1Leicester City aiming for maiden top-flight crown at Theatre of Dreams
- 2NBA playoffs: Miami turn up the heat against Hornets to take series to decisive seventh game
- 3The world’s greatest goalscorer – remembering Hungary’s Ferenc Puskas
- 4Colombia’s Nairo Quintana bumped up on podium in Tour de Romandie
- 5Home hope Mohamed Elshorbagy through to semis of El Gouna International
- 1Colombia’s Nairo Quintana bumped up on podium in Tour de Romandie
- 2Europa League: Villarreal snatch last-minute victory against Liverpool
- 3Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho suspended for 30 days
- 4Egypt’s Elshorbagy faces Frenchman Gaultier in El Gouna final
- 5Champions League preview: Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich
- 1Champions League preview: Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich
- 2Preview Champions League: Manchester City v Real Madrid
- 3Iranian climber’s World Cup dream comes true
- 4Nadal marches on in Barcelona shadowed by Nishikori
- 5Juventus and Dynamo Kiev secure league crowns, Leicester close in on historic Premier League title
Leicester City aiming for maiden top-flight crown at Theatre of Dreams
Elshorbagy continues his World Series winning streak with victory in El Gouna
NBA playoffs: Miami turn up the heat against Hornets to take series to decisive seventh game
The world’s greatest goalscorer – remembering Hungary’s Ferenc Puskas
Egypt’s Elshorbagy faces Frenchman Gaultier in El Gouna final
Wires > Sport
- 01:59 CET Celtic all but clinch Scottish Premier League title
- 01:03 CET China’s Ding becomes first Asian to reach world final
- 00:10 CET I don’t care if we shine as long as we win, says Rakitic
- 23:36 CET Plaza Colonia hailed as Uruguay’s Leicester City
- 23:24 CET Basel win seventh successive Swiss title
- 23:21 CET Jamaican McLeod runs fastest 110m hurdles time of 2016
- 23:19 CET Slimani scores twice as Sporting keep title race alive
- 22:26 CET Wenger says Arsenal protesters full of ‘disappointed love’