Ferrari’s unveiled its new Formula One car at the Maranello factory ahead of its testing in Spain next week.
It’s called the F138 with the name reflecting the year and the eighth and final season of V8 engines.
The V8 engine, used in Formula One since 2006, will be replaced next year by a 1.6-litre V6 turbo power unit with energy recovery systems.
Brazil’s Felipe Massa will be the first to drive it with last year’s championship runner-up Spaniard Fernando Alonso having to wait until later this month and the second of three pre-season tests.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International news | euronews, latest international news
- 3Madrid to appeal Catalan road to independence from Spain
- 4Hope vs harsh reality: challenges to global education goals in the 21st century
- 5Partnering to grow Europe
- 6Extras : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 7Turkey: Explosion hits Istanbul’s main tourist district
- 8Thousands in Bucharest blame corruption for Friday’s nightclub blaze
- 9Jorge Lorenzo clinches his third MotoGP title in Valencia
- 10Macedonian Postcards: The Mavrovo National Park
- 11Moldova: protesters storm Parliament
- 12Paris: “I would rather see my brother in prison than in a cemetery”
- 13Special Reports : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 14Benzema questioned in French sex tape case
- 15Merroussis clinches the 33rd Athens Authentic Marathon
- 16latest Learning World - All Programmes | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 17Norway sends Syrian refugees back to Russia
- 18Brussels remains on high alert: ‘multiple operations underway’ across Belgium
- 19Business news and finance news | euronews: international economic and finance news
- 20International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
Wires > Sport
- 02:05 CET Windies board rejects call for new deal in World T20 row
- 01:50 CET Zika virus leaves Kenya undecided about attending Rio Olympics
- 01:38 CET Win over Liverpool was one of West Ham’s greatest – Bilic
- 00:40 CET Australia to trial black seam on pink ball for day-night games
- 23:59 CET Honours go to Ogbonna as last-gasp West Ham advance
- 22:55 CET Dortmund reach semi-finals as fans stage ticket protest
- 21:04 CET Russia captain Shirokov joins CSKA Moscow
- 20:34 CET Real’s Marcelo to miss Roma trip after shoulder injury