Sales of contraceptive and acne treatment pill Diane 35 are being suspended in France.
The country’s health regulator ANSM has taken the decision about the pill and all its generic versions after they were linked to blood clots and other health issues.
The drug is used in more than 100 countries.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1Duo found guilty of murdering British soldier Lee Rigby
- 2Gaia space telescope hopes to map Milky Way in better detail than ever
- 3Where next after China’s moon landing?
- 4Ukraine and nuclear missiles dominate Putin’s annual press address
- 5Fresh anti-government protests as Ukrainian government signs bailout agreement with Russia
Wires > News
- 03:48 CET Nineteen students sick in China from poisoned yoghurt
- 00:13 CET US nuclear weapon plans to cost $355 billion over a decade – …
- 22:34 CET U.S. adds new charges against bin Laden son-in-law
- 22:33 CET Czech centre-left pushes for deal on cabinet posts
- 22:18 CET Exclusive – Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer
- 20:08 CET Pakistan’s Musharraf in U.N. appeal to try to halt treason trial
- 19:54 CET Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- 19:35 CET Militia attack Muslims in Central African Republic’s capital