After weeks of speculation, Italian international Mario Balotelli has agreed a four-and-a-half year deal to join AC Milan from Manchester City.
An initial fee of 22m euros is believed to have been paid, rising to 25m euros with add-ons.
The 22 year old, who has scored just one Premier League goal this season will have a medical on Wednesday ahead of the move, which brings to an end his two-and-a-half year spell in England.
Manchester City have declined to comment on the news.
- 1Business as usual as Blatter joins Putin for World Cup draw
- 2Olympics: New stadium plans to be drawn up for Tokyo 2020
- 3Chapeau Christopher: Froome wins Tour du France
- 4Tour de France: Geschke claims maiden stage win, Froome maintains overall lead
- 5Judge requests new investigation into Jan Ullrich’s drink driving case
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russia unveils ‘straight’ flag, internet responds
- 3Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 4Greek crisis: ‘Agreement reached’ after marathon talks
- 5[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 6Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 7Is Saudi Arabia outlawing rainbows for being gay?
- 8Pluto: New Horizons space probe provides closest-ever pictures
- 9Latest News Bulletin
- 10French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 11Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 12International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 13BREAKING: Formal nuclear deal reached with Iran, says diplomat
- 14Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 15International news | euronews, latest international news
- 16‘Imposed’ bailout deal must be implemented, says Greek PM
- 17At least 10 dead in explosion in Turkish town close to border with Syria
- 18Greece clinches deal with eurogroup after marathon talks
- 19Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 20Israel angry as Iran and West talk up nuclear deal
Wires > Sport
- 11:58 CET Nevill gets nod ahead of Haddin for third Ashes test
- 11:41 CET Ennis-Hill to compete at world championships
- 11:39 CET Putting touch has deserted me, says Poulter
- 11:36 CET South Africa’s first post-isolation captain Rice dies
- 08:56 CET IOC expects U.S. 2024 bid despite Boston pullout
- 08:00 CET Aboriginal Goodes takes break after fan abuse
- 07:57 CET Indian Chand cleared to compete after CAS ruling
- 06:27 CET Games officials meet for 2022 vote as Boston withdraws