Slovenia’s Robert Kranjec produced a stunning performance to clinch his first World Cup victory of the season in Vikersund on Sunday.
The 31 year old, who completed the podium on Saturday, looked in great shape and scored 416.5 points to edge out his opponents and secure the title.
There was also plenty for German Michael Neumayer to celebrate as he finished a life-time best second ahead of Austrian prodigy Gregor Schlierenzauer who still leads Norway’s Andreas Bardal by 243 points in the overall standings.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 04:00 CET Querrey ousted at Atlanta Open, Istomin also departs
- 03:58 CET Mexico is back on the F1 calendar in 2015
- 03:26 CET McCaw returns to Crusaders line-up for Sharks semi
- 02:55 CET Tartan-tastic ceremony opens Glasgow Games
- 02:27 CET Striker Scocco leaving Sunderland to return to Newell’s
- 01:52 CET World Cup will inspire Rio Olympics – IOC’s Bach
- 21:46 CET Dunga names former team mates as Brazil assistants
- 21:44 CET Newcastle lead the Premier League jet-setters