Slovenia’s Robert Kranjec produced a stunning performance to clinch his first World Cup victory of the season in Vikersund on Sunday.
The 31 year old, who completed the podium on Saturday, looked in great shape and scored 416.5 points to edge out his opponents and secure the title.
There was also plenty for German Michael Neumayer to celebrate as he finished a life-time best second ahead of Austrian prodigy Gregor Schlierenzauer who still leads Norway’s Andreas Bardal by 243 points in the overall standings.
- 1Champions League: Bayern Munich v Atletico Madrid preview
- 2Champions League: Real Madrid v Man City preview
- 3Leicester City win Premier League after Tottenham draw with Chelsea
- 4Champions League preview: Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich
- 5Kosovo and Florence Hardouin enjoy landmark votes at UEFA congress
Real Madrid to face city rivals Atletico Madrid in Champions League final
Former Fifa vice-president Jeffrey Webb facing life ban from football
UCI use iPad to detect mechanical doping
NBA playoffs: Golden State extend lead against Trailblazers
No surprise in Atletico reaching Champions League final – Simeone
Wires > Sport
- 05:54 CET Leishman pulls out of Rio in another blow to Australia
- 05:53 CET River Plate runs dry in shock Libertadores Cup exit
- 05:05 CET Nibali’s form under scrutiny ahead of Giro start
- 04:08 CET Goromaru dropped from Reds squad for Crusaders clash
- 01:44 CET Laughing Khan aims verbal jab at Trump
- 01:39 CET Brilliant Bale helps Real tame Man City to reach final
- 00:43 CET Furyk back from injury as McIlroy defends at Quail Hollow
- 23:30 CET Skipping Rio does not mean abandoning Australia, says Scott