Slovenia’s Robert Kranjec produced a stunning performance to clinch his first World Cup victory of the season in Vikersund on Sunday.
The 31 year old, who completed the podium on Saturday, looked in great shape and scored 416.5 points to edge out his opponents and secure the title.
There was also plenty for German Michael Neumayer to celebrate as he finished a life-time best second ahead of Austrian prodigy Gregor Schlierenzauer who still leads Norway’s Andreas Bardal by 243 points in the overall standings.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 23:23 CET Spanish striker Villa vows to add to legacy in New York
- 23:00 CET Expect Chelsea fight for first-choice keeper spot – Mourinho
- 22:56 CET Tottenham agree deal to sign Sporting defender Dier
- 22:51 CET QPR’s Ireland defender Dunne quits internationals
- 18:43 CET Top European clubs eye Norwegian teenager Odegaard
- 18:05 CET Australian international Wilshire signs for Feyenoord
- 16:32 CET Barcelona’s Pique relishing return of ‘angry’ Suarez
- 16:24 CET Zenit look to banish last season’s title loss