Slovenia’s Robert Kranjec produced a stunning performance to clinch his first World Cup victory of the season in Vikersund on Sunday.
The 31 year old, who completed the podium on Saturday, looked in great shape and scored 416.5 points to edge out his opponents and secure the title.
There was also plenty for German Michael Neumayer to celebrate as he finished a life-time best second ahead of Austrian prodigy Gregor Schlierenzauer who still leads Norway’s Andreas Bardal by 243 points in the overall standings.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 16:39 CET Palace fight back to win as Liverpool collapse again
- 16:04 CET Low-key Emirates clash shows how far mighty have fallen
- 15:12 CET Ice man Stenson overcomes nerves to retain Dubai title
- 14:10 CET Great year but All Blacks must keep improving – Hansen
- 14:05 CET Irish coach Schmidt has appendix removed after game
- 12:26 CET Gasquet to face Federer in Davis Cup singles
- 11:45 CET Moyes upbeat after Sociedad debut despite tepid draw
- 11:42 CET Ronaldo well on the way to smashing La Liga record