Taking part in the Tour de France is a dream for many keen cyclists, but even if you don’t have the time to get to the Alps you can still attempt some of the race’s mythic climbs, thanks to virtual reality software.
But the computer programme is not just of interest to time-challenged bikers. Doctors at a Dutch university plan on using a similar set-up for people with Parkinson’s Disease.
- 1Three diverse European projects with a handle on climate change
- 2Robots which tap into your feelings on show at Beijing’s World Robot Exhibition
- 3What’s the reality of Earth’s climate in 2015?
- 4Drones playing a crucial part in helping the Spanish Ibex goats.
- 5Unlocking the secrets of the Jupiter’s Icy Moons
- 1Coordinated terror attacks leave dozens dead in Paris
- 2euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 3Bomb and several shootings in central Paris – reports of fatalities and injuries
- 41000-year-old Bible found in Turkey
- 5International news | euronews, latest international news
- 6latest sci-tech news : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 7Police hunting Paris attacks mastermind battle with suspects in heart of Paris
- 8European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 9New temporary spiritual leader of Muslim Brotherhood appointed
- 10world Weather | euronews: world ten day weather forecast
- 11Middle East - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 12International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 13Egypt armed forces chief Abdul Fattah al-Sisi – a man of destiny
- 14Hope vs harsh reality: challenges to global education goals in the 21st century
- 15Latest sport news
- 16Iraq: deadly car bombs kill more than 60 in Baghdad
- 17No Comment | euronews: international news images without commentary
- 18‘Anonymous’ hackers’ group declares ‘war’ on ISIL
- 19‘Maxed-out:’ Jordan’s King Abdullah II’s frank warning over Syria crisis
- 20Thousands in Bucharest blame corruption for Friday’s nightclub blaze
latest science news
Drones playing a crucial part in helping the Spanish Ibex goats.
Monte Rosa Glacier shrinking fast say scientists
Observatories combine to create a virtual telescope the size of the Earth
Champagne adopts methods to defend the fizz from climate change
New blood test improves prostate cancer screening